Overprotective (Mochaeng)

This is a chapter where their still in high school:)

Chaeyoung's POV

Today I went to school without my popular girlfriend, Hirai Momo. She's like the girl everyone wants. Even my best friends want her! Like, she's MINE. Not anyone else's. I went to my locker when I heard my name being called.( By the way, Chaeyoung's wearing a hoodie and a skirt plus white Nike shoes)

Momo's POV

I went to school without Chaeyoung today. Seems like she's mad at me? Anyways, I ran through the hallway and shouted out for Chaeyoung. "Chae! There you are! I've been calling you but you never picked up. I'm worried love. Please let me know what's going on?" She pulled me by my leather jacket and kissed me. "Everyone she's MINE you hear me!" Chaeyoung shouted even the teacher's were shocked. Then, she pulled me to our first class.(By the way, Momo's wearing a white shirt under her leather jacket and black jeans and Black Nike shoes)

Third Person POV

Chaeyoung was fuming by now. She pulled Momo to their seat. Chaeyoung gestured Momo to sit first. Momo was confused but gets it when the cub sat on her lap. The cub's legs were wrapped around Momo's waist as the raccoon hug the youngers petite waist. The professor was not around so they had a free period.

Momo's POV

I told Chae to sit on her own chair cause I was feeling hurt. Just then, Yoo Jeongyeon, another popular girl came to me and gave me a slip of paper with her number on it and winked at me. Chae saw the paper, took it and threw it away. Me and Jeongyeon were shocked. "Love why'd you do that?" I asked softly. Jeongyeon scoffed. " Whatever, anyways," She sat on my lap. And I swear if I didn't warn her I have a girlfriend I'd be killed by Chae." WTF! YOU BITCH!!!" Chaeyoung grabbed a whole of Jeongyeon's hair. I stood up and made Chae let go of her hair. "Ok THAT'S ENOUGH!" I shouted. I pushed Jeongyeon away and pulled Chae out of the classroom leaving everyone shocked.

Chaeyoung's POV

I let Momo pull me out of the classroom. "Chae 'sigh' I-I know you're my girlfriend and I know you know that I love you so much right?" I nodded slowly." But you can't just attack whoever comes to me ya know"I nodded. She lifted my chin and kissed my lips. I wrapped my arms around her neck and kissed her deeply. She held on to my waist and we continued kissing in the hallway. No one is allowed to take MY Momo. That's right, I'm overprotective of what's MINE.