Possessive (Mohyo) PT1.

Third Person POV

Momo and Jihyo met in high school where basically Momo is the popular Jock while Jihyo was just a nerd. They started dating months later. Their relationship has been going pretty well until Momo noticed something off of Jihyo. Whenever Momo came home late from her practices such as, dancing, volleyball, basketball , football and from her gym, (she do be working on those abs) Jihyo would always ask for details. Momo want's to find out why was Jihyo acting that way. Jihyo's a nerd who Momo expect to just care about her studies but she was wrong.

Momo's POV

Today morning I was about to go for a
9 a.m. jog when Jihyo came out of our room with her excersise attire. I was confused as it was a Saturday and she would always spend her time either eating/making breakfast for both of us or studying but now, it's different. "Uhh.. what're you doing up so early in that attire?"I asked. "Especially that leggings that shows off your perfect ass,"I muttered the last part. She frowned." Can't I join your morning jog? And don't you like it when I wear these type of leggings baby?" She smirked.

Jihyo POV

I have been very possessive of her these days because I see girls from our school flirting with my baby. So I pretend to still be a nerd but I'm actually changing to becoming a BAD girl. Momo doesn't know it😏. She went quite. I walked up to her, placed my hand on her chest and smiled while walking past her to get my water bottle. I got both our bottle and went for the jog at the nearest park.

Third Person POV

In the middle of jogging Jihyo noticed some women more like MARRIED women secretly talking while looking at Momo's hot body. Momo took off her shirt as it was getting hotter. Momo doesn't notice as she was listening to music. Jihyo jogged to Momo, pulled her shoulder and kissed her deeply. Momo was confused but kissed back instead. "Wae what happened," The raccoon asked as she pulled off the kiss. Jihyo smirked and looked at the two shameless women. Momo nodded in understandment and bowed to the two women. "Mianhe but I've a girlfriend, I'm sorry," Momo smiled. Jihyo kissed Momo's cheeks and held her hand as they continued jogging.