Back Together?(Namo)

Third Person POV

When Momo was a high schooler, she used to do a one night stand with different girls in her school. She would never forget to use protection. But one day, when she had a one night stand with the Rich Girl Im Nayeon, she didn't use protection. And from that day onwards, Nayeon got pregnant and Momo just leaving her.

But what if, they met? At an ice cream store? What will happen?

Nayeon's POV

It's been three since I graduated from high school being a prostitute. That's right. THE HIRAI MOMO left me after I found out that I was pregnant. So here I am now holding onto my 3 year old daughter to the park. We wanted to get ice cream so we went to the ice cream truck nearby.

It was our turn to order when I saw a familiar face. I couldn't believe my eyes. It was Hirai Momo. She was working as an ice cream seller? I looked at her and I'm guessing that she noticed me too.

Momo's POV

I was starting to sell ice cream not because my parents kicked me out cause I got a girl pregnant. My parents were very angry at first but forgived me at the end. I actually own a ice cream company.

I was finished with the previous customer when another one came and she looks familiar. I was shocked. It was the IM NAYEON. The girl I got pregnant was right Infront of me!! I stared at her as she also stared at me. I asked my employee to take over as I wanted to have a talk with Nayeon. "Hey, can we talk?" I asked as I got off the truck. There was a little girl smiling at me beside her which I'm assuming that she was 'our' daughter. "Hi! My name is Mila. Me and Mama want ICE CWEAM!! Please?" Mila pouted. I smiled as I looked at Nayeon.

"Hey Mila, will you let me and Mama talk for awhile please?"I asked softly as I kneeled down. Mila nodded and out of the sudden, she hugged me. "Actuawy, you don have to talk pwivetly. Mama told me that you are my PAPA!!" She hugged my neck as I was confused by her explanation. "What?" I confusedly said. "Momo-ya, you know, after you got me pregnant and everything, I found out that I love you,"Nayeon said which shocked me. I gasped and said "Me too,"

Mila then hugged my neck and shouted "Yay!! Papa, Mama and Mila happy family!" We smiled as I carried her. I then went to Nayeon and placed a kiss on her forehead as I hugged her waist. She placed her hand on my chest and smiled when Mila exclaimed,

"Papa I want kiss too!" She pouted. I kissed her on the forehead and smiled. "Now who wants Ice Cream!" I shouted as Mila and Nayeon raised their hands. We laughed and went back to get Ice Cream.

After that, we lived together as a happy family.

Note: Hi! So I just noticed that I didn't do a single part of Namo. Not counting in the Threesome Namosa. So, here it is! Hope you enjoy it!