Mimo

"My love! I'm home," Momo exclaimed .
Ughh mina groaned. They have been married for 4 years by force. But Momo really appreciates their marriage as she admired mina ever since middle school. But for mina, she hated Momo. She didn't know why. She went downstairs and was greeted with Momo welcoming her for a hug. Mina gave her a cold shoulder and slapped momos face. Momo didn't flinch as it was a daily basis thing. She knew minas hatred towards her. Momo smiled and went to put her things down. How's your day? Momo asked though she's breaking apart. OMG can you just shut up! Mind your own business? Mina shouted and stormed upstairs. Aish Momo sighed. She took a bouquet of flowers from her office bag and jogged upstairs. My love~ I'm sorry okay? Can you please open the door Momo comforted. Mina heard her but chose to ignore and scroll through her phone. Momo sighed once again. The next day, Momo went to her office as per usual and mina was at home as Momo didn't want her to have any job(momos a CEO btw). Today mina didn't felt like staying at home so she decided to go to momos office as she has her own room in momos office. At the office, mina was greeted by momos employees. As she was waiting for the lift, she heard a laughter coming from her back. Momo ya~ your such a joker~ the voice of a woman flirtiously said. Haha why thank you ms Son Momo replied to the woman. Mina felt a sting though she didn't know why. Out of the blue, she turned around. YAH HIRAI! WHO'S THIS BITCH?IS SHE YOUR GIRLFRIEND? DON'T YOU KNOW YOU HAVE A WIFE ALREADY? Mina screamed. Momo looked shocked while chaeyoung(ms Son) smirked. Momo ya~ do you know who's she?. Ah Momo stuttered as mina glared at her. Yea she's actually my wife Momo scratched her neck. Well what are you waiting for? Go now! Mina shouted to chaeyoung. Chaeyoung smirked again. Well Momo ya~ you can make me your second wife right? Momo gulped at minas glare. The lift finally came but none of them made a move. Mina yanked Momo to her side, wrapped her arms around her neck and legs around momos waist. Momo had no choice but to carry mina. Sorry chae, maybe we hang out next time. I have a wife already and I need her permission. Hope you understand? Momo said shyly. Chaeyoung rolled her eyes and stormed off. Mina sighed and kept clinging onto Momo as they board the lift. My love, why are you here? Momo asked. I missed you? Mina shyly said and was embarrassed as she admitted something. Momo smiled and hugged her closer as they continued their day with apologies and cheesiness. The end.

(Sorry to those who have been waiting for so long. I promise to make more stories)