Jealousy (Motzu)

Third Person POV

When I say Momo is very talkative, I mean by VERY talkative. She and Tzuyu were dating and when I tell you that Tzuyu is the complete opposite of Momo, she definitely is. One day, while Momo was ranting about her favourite foods to Tzuyu for about almost 30 mins, Tzuyu had enough and she just stormed off.

Momo's POV

Ever since that incident, I became quite cause Tzuyu told me too STFU so I did. When our circle of friends sit together at the canteen table, I would probably be at the library or probably be playing basketball to avoid talking to them and making me shut up after finding me annoying. I thought. I was currently playing basketball alone with a white tank top with some shorts when a girl came to me. "Hi! I'm Sin B. I'm new here and I'm kinda lost when I saw a hot figure here that turns out to be you. So I thought you could help me tour around the school since it's recess," she smiled. I nodded and went to shake her hand. "I'm Hirai Momo. Of course I'll help you. Sorry if I'm a bit chatty sometimes,"I rubbed my nape. She smiled and hugged me and said"It's fine. I love it when people talk," she smirked. I smiled and gave her a tour.

Tzuyu's POV

I'm currently with the girls when I saw MY Momo and a flirty looking girl holding onto her arms more like GRIPPING her arms. I shot them a glare when I saw Momo rant to that flirty girl about everything, she's even acting like she doesn't have a girlfriend. I sighed and looked down when Jihyo unnie asked "What's wrong Tzuyu? Something going on?" I pointed out to Momo and the girl queuing up for food. The girls looked shocked and immediately closed their mouths when Momo brought the girl to this table. "Hey guys! This is Sin B. She's new so I gave her a tour! You guys don't mind if we sit here right?" Momo asked. They nodded and looked at me. I nodded, slowly getting up to go to the bathroom expecting Momo to ask where was I going but she kept on talking to that Sin B. I felt hurt and just went.

Momo's POV

Me and Sin B were chatting when Nayeonnie said "Momo! Don't you notice your girlfriend's been acting that way!? Don't you see how hurt and JEALOUS was she!?" I looked at her with a blank face and I said"Huh, now she's hurt. Shouldn't she know who hurt who first?" They looked completely shocked after I said"It all started when we first started dating. She wanted to just know my favourite foods so I told her everything and ranted about but unexpectedly she told me too STFU so I did," Sin B also looked shocked so she hugged me. I didn't hesitate to hug her back. Just then, Yerin, a girl from a different grade came up to us and said "I'm sorry for her behaviour," then she pulled Sin B off me and walked away.

Tzuyu's POV

I saw Sin B getting pulled away which was WAY MUCH BETTER. I went up to the girls and sat. "Hey guys, lunch is about to end. Hurry up with your foods alright,"I said and smiled reassuringly. Momo looked at me and pulled me onto her lap. I gasped when she wrapped my legs around her waist but I leaned forward to hug her neck. The girls awed but took their leave earlier than us so they could give us time. We both smiled and apologized to each other. "Sorry love, if I talked to other girls then you. Don't have to be JEALOUS yeah?" She teased and we smiled again. "Sorry baby, I was so jealous of her. Just a reminder that you're MINE, no one else's ok?" She nodded and smiled which I found cute. We then both went to class. She carried me bridal style since we were a bit late and there were no other people.