CHAPTER 11

"What's going on here "

Both Rimjhim and Mayur were startled listening Vikrant's voice.

They both slowly turned their heads towards Vikrant only to witness his deadly gaze on them.

His eyes were red ,  the upper three buttons of his white shirt were undone, his sleeves were folded giving the peek of his masculine hands.

If it would have been any other moment Rimjhim would have taken her sweet time to appreciate his husband's beauty but right now he was looking like a demon

Slowly his eyes landed on Mayur's hand which were holding Rimjhim by her shoulders.

Sensing his gaze Rimjhim realised the compromising position in which she was with Mayur. His face was extremely closer to her . Almost giving a side view like they are kissing.

She instantly released herself from his hold and he also immediately let her go .

She could sense that he was also afraid of Vikrant as much she was.

Vikrant moved towards them taking long strides but his walk doesn't seem to be confident one , it felt like he was intoxicated.
And it got confirmed as he came closer to them and a strong smell of alcohol entered their nostrils.

"What . Do . You. Think. You. Are.Doing ?" Vikrant asked each and every word gritting his teeth directly looking into Rimjhim's eyes without giving Mayur a single glance.

"It's not her fault ", Mayur jumped in between and replied with a shaky voice before Rimjhim could open her mouth .

" Did anybody asked your opinion" asked Vikrant this time shifting his complete attention on him.

"Sir..I..."

"Shut up"

Vikrant hovered his height and while greeting his teeth said

" Now , a mentally disturbed guy like you who has been released from a mental hospital 3 month's back will tell me that whose at fault and whose not ."

"I ...I am not mentally ill....." with a shaky voice Mayur said along with a hurtful look.

Rimjhim whose head was bowed down due to fear slowly raise and looked towards Mayur after listening to their conversation.

Was Mayur in reality mentally ill?
There was something off about him but he wasn't looking like someone suffering from mental illness.

" You. Are . Mad . Person. Now get the fuck out of my house immediately. Otherwise you will see your next morning in a mental hospital and I am sure you wouldn't want it "

Mayur looked towards Rimjhim with teary eyes and slowly started moving out.

He stopped midway and said

"Please don't hurt her" , to which Vikrant only shouted

"Guard's throw this mad boy out of my house and if I see him here again then I will chop you people into pieces."

Rimjhim's eyes widened listening to Vikrant's threat.

She stood their motionless and saw Mayur's body getting dragged out of the house.

A lone tear escaped from her eyes.It was not that she has any feelings towards him.
It was just that she was unable to stand the way those guard's were brutally dragging him out of the house.
She was not liking the way Vikrant was calling him a mad boy again and again.
Even if he have some mental illness he should help him or atleast be little empathetic towards him instead of mocking him like this.

"Done staring at your lover ?"

Rimjhim looked towards Vikrant listening to his question.

Is he serious.

How can he think of something so low.

It's been only two days to their marriage and he is thinking and accusing her of such heinous acts.

"It's not like what you think" she said .

Smack.....

And she found herself on the floor

Her hair loosen , half falling out of her loose bun. Her unpinned pallu fell down and there was a cut on her lips due to impact of the action which took place.

"Did he just slapped her" , she started founding it difficult to breathe.

She didn't raised her head to  look towards him . She founded it absolutely insulting. It was like everything was turning upsided down.

Dangerous thought's and possibilities started gathering in her mind thinking about upcoming events.

Few minutes back she thought that she was facing the most horrific situation but what she faced now  has already defeated the previous one in ranking.

Her face was moved towards Vikrant as he has now clutched her hairs in his fist .

He was still standing making Rimjhim's more than half of the body raised from ground.

"Ahhhh...."  a painful Yelp left Rimjhim's mouth.

"You want to be a slut , now let me make you one "

Do follow me and vote on  the chapters for early update 🌿