CHAPTER 15

The chilling winds were knocking the windows, telling them about the arrival of December.

It's been months, how many ? May be 4 or 5 or 6 ...she herself has lost the count that since when she has been bedridden....

She wanted to sit , use her hands , have food by herself  but she couldn't.
More than this she wanted to erase all those memories.... the memory of the night when she was harrassed.. raped...

But how could she...when her rapist comes every night to meet her and make's sure to make her remember every single details of that night....

Every night she has to go through the same torture.....the touches which she couldn't forget yet are  renewed every
night by him..

When he comes her heart started beating at an exceptional rate and breathing turns difficult....

She dies every night and wakes up every morning with a wish of not dying the upcoming night......

She couldn't speak

She couldn't move her limbs

But he....he can do anything.... with anyone...... with her......

She wanted to shout and tell him to be in his limits......to stop his tortures.....to be ....to be a bit human...

---------------

Darkness of the world through windows were telling her that the night has arrived and so will be  her tormentor....her molester........her so called husband.....

Thundering of the clouds did no good to hear fear....it hasn't rained in a while but today the clouds has their own plan.....

And whenever it has rained things doesn't went well for her.....

She hasn't saw any human other than Vikrant in this whole duration

He comes and do all her cleaning and other work.

Any sane person will consider his this gesture of taking care of his wife as a lovable act.....but only she knew that how while looking after herself he leaves no chance of molesting her.......

How he cleans her not to make her neat and tidy but to make her know that she has no right on her body.....but he has....

And this makes her sick .....disgusted....

But what can she do when her whole body is paralyzed........

"Rimjhim...... Rimjhim.........."

And here the monster comes.....