CHAPTER 12

The silent night like a culprit was witnessing the heinous crime.

Out of shame the moon hide behind the clouds and the clouds were preparing themselves to shed the crocodile tears.

The winds were loud enough to muffle the desperate scream of the victim as  it too was the partner of the tormentor.

The man who was supposed to be her protector was the man from whom she needs to be protected from.

"Shhh.... Rimjhim we don't want an audience now , do we ?? ",hissed vikrant near Rimjhim's  ear while he continues thrusting inside her vagina.

Her short delicate body was covered with sweat and crushed beneath his , she still was not able to process what just happened with her.

Did he really slapped her??

Is he really rapping her right now???

Ahhh....ahh..hmph....hmph.....grunts vikrant as he unloaded himself inside her

With the final thrust his giant body landed on her naked ones.

Rimjhim was lying like a dead body . Her throat was already dried of continuous screaming and crying

She tried protecting herself but his one punch was enough to break all her physical strength and then the poisonous words which he was spitting slowly slowly broke all her mental strength too.

"Look at your body Rimjhim even if you open your legs for free also then also nobody is going to fuck you"

"You should be happy that atleast you are getting a dick"

"Yuck who have this much hairs"

"Why the hell you have so much stretch marks on your body"

"Why on earth you have such thick thighs"

"Even a dog will also not fuck you"

"How on earth you are living with such an ugly body "

She shifted her view outside the window only to see it was raining

Was it a rain of guilt

Or of fear

Or of mockery

There were many more rains to come and everytime this question has to be answered .......