CHAPTER 20

Flashback

" Ruhanika...... Ruh... "

" Yes ...yes... coming " shouted Ruhanika from the hall.

She hurriedly enterd in their bedroom," What's wrong with you Vikrant, why are you  screaming my name ? "

" I wasn't screaming Ruh...I was just calling out you aloud" he replied swaying his head sideways, showing his disapproval to her accusation.

" No Vikrant you were screaming only...you "

" Okay okay Ruh...I am sorry... " , he  came forward to engulf her in a hug so as to calm down her.

" No..be at your place... don't you dare to touch me..." Ruhanika seethed at him in blazing anger , pointing her finger on him.

" And tell me one more thing, you said you are going to court ... hmmm didn't you told me that????" She asked narrowing her eyes.

" Yes I Ruh..I was there only in court" Vikrant answered her , unable to understand that why was she asking these things.

" No....you are lying " she screamed.

" If you were in the court then what's this photo is about?? Hmm.." she asked him showing him the photo basically selfie that has been displayed on phone's screen.

It was Vikrant's pic with a man and woman on both of his side. All three were smiling.

Vikrant noticed that Ruhanika has his phone with her. She might have got his phone from hall  , as it's his habit to immediately take his phone out of pocket and put it on sofa as soon as he enters in his house from court.

Vikrant understood that Ruhanika has misunderstood everything.

" Yes Ruh... I was in the court only but when I was coming out from it's premises I met my old friend who along with his wife has visited court due to their some property issue.

And then we just click this picture.

It's as simple as that and I forget to tell you about this meet.

I will never lie to you, this thing just slipped from my mind " Vikrant tried to clarify Ruhanika's doubt.

Ruhanika was still grazing at Vikrant with a questionable look.

" Anyways who cares whoever you meet , whoever you stay with, whoever you click pictures with... it's none of my business " Ruhanika said in an arrogant manner.

" Ruh...why are you making an issue out of such a petty thing..." he said unable to hide his irritation.

" Ohh ...so now I am making issue..you tell me...this lady in the picture is standing so close to you and you are smiling like a fool in the picture...God knows why the hell you look so happy. "

" Ruhanika stop...stop please, don't try to give it another angle now "

" Fuck Vikrant...Fuck you...you have done nothing for me . It's been so much time of our marriage and you haven't touched me the way a husband touches his wife.... fucking is still something very far away....how will I feel seeing you standing with a woman all smiling..." she cried

" Ruhanika..but his husband is also in the picture, it's not just me and her .... moreover she is like my sister and it was the first time I met her." He tried pacifying her.

" No Vikrant you are not understanding..... you are not understanding how miserable I am feeling right now "

" Tell me Vikrant..am I not beautiful??? Are you not attracted towards me... Don't you want to do all those things with me that a husband do with his wife...hmm" Ruhanika questions him.

" I ....I want to Ruhanika but... it's just that I want you to know me completely inside out, only then I want to take this marriage on that level... It's not about me, it's about you...I want you to be comfortable , I don't want you to regret anything." Vikrant answered sincerely.

" I have known you enough Vikrant but now I want to take this step in our marriage Vikrant...I am ready and why will I regret... please Vikrant please......

Please Fuck me...." She whispered last part in his ears licking his earlobe.

" Don't reject me tonight Vikrant..." She said with an evil smile which Vikrant failed to catch.

She put his one hand on her left breast and give it a tight squeeze.

"Ahhh ....Vikr.."she moaned.

This thing surely turned on him.

And if she's ready then he also don't have any problem.

Vikrant hugged her immediately and kissed her forehead,"As you wish love".

He started undrapping her saree while looking into her eyes.

Now she was standing just in her blouse and underskirt but he still didn't break the eye contact.

This was somewhat irking Ruhanika.
He was plain, just too much gentle....why did he do gently remove the saree ??? He should have tore it. Oh man how hot it would have looked.

He again kissed her forehead and asked," Shall we head to bed love?"

"Yrr Vikrant what are you doing???"

" Making love Jaan "

"Oh shut up"

"What"Vikrant asked not understanding her.

"It's not done like this"

"Oh... sorry you know it's my first time so.. I don't have any idea" he replied softly.

He was hurt but he masked his feelings as he don't want to hurt her.

" Vikrant be passionate, be wild"

"Wild..... what wild???" Vikrant asked confused.

" Vikrant I want wild sex "

" What's wild sex ??" he asked totally astonished as he has no idea what she's talking about.

" Vikrant...." She wined, totally not liking how dumb her husband is.

Suddenly a naughty and wild idea popped in her mind.

"No problem dear husband today I will teach you what's real sex is . "

Holla guys! do you like the chapter?

If yes then please vote and follow me.

Your votes and follow notifications make my day and motivation me to write further.

Guys please follow me.

Next update will be soon