CHAPTER 14

Many wires were attached to Rimjhim's body . A drip was attached through which required substance were transferring in her body.
Her eyes were closed, she was still unconscious.

A tube was attached in her urine passage through which her urine was getting collected in an urine bag.

" Her internal organs are badly damaged , she will be taking a lot time to recover"

" I really tried to stop her but she didn't listened me , I really love my wife, please do something......I beg you"

Seeing Vikrant so helpless and all broken, Dr. Khan felt bad.

" Don't worry Mr. Rathore she will be fine , it's just that due to injury in her vital organs as well as due to two broken ribs she will take quite a time to recover but one day she will be all fit and fine"

Vikrant noded his head

" One thing I am not able to understand Mr. Rathore.... what your wife was doing late night in the forest...I mean to say you are such a loving and caring husband then why was she alone in the forest that late, shouldn't you also be with her ???"

This question was unexpected for Vikrant..he tried maintaining his composure and came back with another new lie .

" Actually I and my wife had a argument that night and she's really short tempered...I don't know when at night she ran into forest it was only 5 in the morning when I realised that she was not in the room...In search of her I reached in the forest and there I found her in this condition. She was attacked by some kind of animal luckily he didn't ate her "

" But I think Mr. Rathore that something else also happened with her "

" What do you mean to say Dr. Khan ??"

" The marks on her body and her vagina......."

" You mean to say that my wife has been raped????" shouted Vikrant

" No Sir .. it's just that....."

"No what Dr. Khan......when you were doing all the checkups and we're checking her body for anymore injuries...I was there whole time, when I can't let even a female doctor see my wife's naked body all alone even if it was for her own health then how how can you expect me to stand here infront of you all composed if someone had done something wrong with her . Nothing like this has happened with her......" hissed Vikrant

" But the love bites ........."

" It's just that my wife likes it rough.... pretty rough when we fuck that's why she has those mark's on her skin...."

" Sir the vagina is also quite damaged...."

" Shut up just fucking shut up .......why the hell are you so much interested in our freaking sex life......if you ask any more questions I'll pull your tongue out ......" Vikrant shouted like a maniac pointing his finger towards Dr Khan accusingly

"Sir ........"

" Get lost from my house right now......right now....and don't you dare to come here again ever "

Seeing his anger Dr Khan got afraid and immediately left the place without even turning back for once....

Even she was unable to understand why Vikrant behaved so rudely with her she was just asking....may be he is just too sensitive for his wife , thinking so she sat in her car.

" Kaveri keep an eye on her " Vikrant ordered the maid and left the room his eyes following the Dr. Khan's retreating figure.......

He stand near the glass window of the corridor and saw Dr . Khan hurriedly sitting inside her car .

" You were not supposed to use your brain Dr. Khan......you were not supposed to........."

Taking his phone out of his trousers pocket he dialled a number.

" Hello, it's me .....make sure this Doctor don't reach her destination and all her doubts get burried six feet inside the ground along with her"

" The game has just begun and you were trying to end it this fast.....not fair......not fair...."