CHAPTER 16

"Rimjhim..... Rimjhim......."

Hearing Vikrant's approaching voice Rimjhim immediately closed her eyes and pretended to be asleep.

She was afraid of him .

"Rimi.....ohh you are sleeping...." Vikrant whispered in an inaudible manner.

His eyes were completely focused on her face.

Slowly his sight travelled along her pity frame.

She has lost weight.

All body was deadly pale because of no interaction with sunlight.

His eyes shifted back to her face.

There were eye bags under her eyes ...

Lips were cracked and dried......

Her face was lifeless....

" tempting....... beautiful.......all mine " he thought to himself

He closed his eyes and remembered the day he first saw Rimjhim....

" A chubby short heighted girl was standing under the waterfall in a dense forest of mussoorie................

All naked........

Her small yet firm and milky boobs were inviting him....

His hands ached for touching them, his fingers wanted to play with those brown nipples.....

Blood rushed down his manhood.....

He was looking anything but a man whose wife died few days back.

His eyes travelled down her waist.... there were few strech marks , some were bright red few were turning purplish.....

"Hmmm sudden teenage weight gain "
he thought

Down her waist his eyes stopped at her huge ass

"Would they turn red if he spanked them hard...ohhh how lovely they would look , all jiggling when she would ride on his dick"

Unconsciously his hands travelled down his length and he pressed his dressed hardness from top of his trouser and groaned in pleasure and pain.

His eyes tried to peek at her pussy but he failed in it.

"One day .......he thought....one day she will open her legs and will invite him to enter in her heaven.......one day "

With a evil smirk he captured her naked pictures in his phone......

Taking a look at her naked pictures in his phone he kissed her ass that was on display in his clicked pictures and whispered..." whore......such a whore....my whore....... bathing naked in a forest..... with those big ass .... for whom...for animals????definitely not!..
Such a seductress......."

"I will punish you one day for your this act......I will spank those thick ass of hers and will fuck the guts out of that thick pussy of her's "

He once again looked at her lustfully "

"Mumma......mumma.......mo........momo......"

crying sounds echoed in whole house
, making Vikrant come out from his memories.

" I want mumma.... mumma......mumma......kannu where is mumma?????"

" Mo.......momo........."

"Ahhh......uhhhhhhhh.... mumma where are you????.....I want you....... please come back mumma............ mumma................"

As soon as crying of Idhu and Kanu reached Rimjhim's ear , she immediately opened her eyes without even thinking about Vikrant who was standing there only.

"Ohhh.......so you are not sleeping......"
Vikrant asked Rimjhim accusingly.

"You......"

"Mumma..... mumma........."

Suddenly there were small yet but strong bangs on the rooms door in which Rimjhim was.

"How the hell they reached here........
Such a irritating being they are ... it's been a good time he last had his beating "

Vikrant hissed under his breath and stromed towards the door.........

----------------------------------

Hey everyone! How you all doing??? I hope everyone is fine and doing well.

Well....I am not doing that well but hey ... it's alright... it's life.....you can't always get what you wish for... and that's absolutely fine.

I can't tell you people that how much shy and embarrassed I was while I was writing those dirty thoughts of Vikrant...goes so dirty and cringey.....ewwwwwwww yuck....chee.........

Okay, enough of my ranting. Now , listen to me fastly and hardly.....

"Next update will be only after I get 5 new followers......yes you heard it correct...this bitch wants 5 new followers"

Bye bye will meet after I get 5 new followers......