CHAPTER 17

Vikrant stromed towards the door and opened it with full force making little Idhu's face bang on it and he fell on the floor.

"Ahhhhh.................my nosie......."
"Auuuuuuuuuuuu..........my nosie.........auuuuuuuuuu "

Vikrant glared at Idhu he was sitting on the floor holding his nose and his small hand's were covered with blood.

He was crying and wailing loudly.

He looked up at Vikrant with his small glossy eyes.....

Suddenly Vikrant's face softened looking at his eyes and bleeding nose...

He again went down in a lane of  a vivid memory....

" A beautiful woman was lying on the stretcher in a hospital....she was bleeding badly and crying......

"Please Vikrant...... please forgive me Vikrant........I don't want to die......I know I did wrong........ please Vikrant..... please.....you love me naa..... please Vikrant"

She was a illusion a hurtful illusion........"

" Papa.......my nosie it hurts.......ahhhh"

Vikrant hurriedly move towards Idhayan and hunched on his level

"Show me your nose " Vikrant softly asked him and Idhayan removed his hands from his nose .

His tiny nose has turned red and it was bleeding.

He looked at his face.

He looked soo like him

Like his father.

Like Vikrant except ...........for his nose .

His innocent face resembles what once Vikrant used to look like.

Once when he was innocent......

Once when he was naive..........

Once when he was a human.........

Once when he loved someone........

---------------------

" Vikrant.......why you always kiss my nose ......hmm tell me?? " she asked bitting her lips seductively....

" Don't do this Ruh...you will hurt your lips "saying this he removed her lips from her teeth's hold.

"Vikrant tell me na ......" she asked coming closer to him on the bed and put her hand on his inner thighs close to his groin area .

Vikrant turned red and his breathing accelerated......It was all too new to him ....he has never been this close to any women and now that she was this close he was quite nervous...

"I...Ruh....I like your nose....I find it most beautiful feature of yours that's why I always kiss your nose ..." with a lot of difficulty he completed his statement.

Her saree's pallu fell down and her cleavage was now visible... noticing this Vikrant immediately turned his face either way .....

" So , you don't like my lips...hmmmm that's why you never kiss me on my lips on your own..hmmm" she asked making a sad face

" No it's not like that Ruh....I love you and I like each and every thing about you ... it's just that your nose.."

" Okay okay I understand you like my nose most.....but once look towards me why are you not looking at me..haan???"

Slowly Vikrant turned towards her....

" Wo....... your some part is ....... showing......."

" What part Vikrant??" She asked coming more closer to her and pushed her boobs more giving him full view of her boobs through her deep neck blouse...

"Wo......"

" Haa...haaa you are so dumb Vikrant...... what wo..wo... It's called boobs or breast . What kind of man you are ..... can't even say anything boldly.. getting shy by seeing your wife's cleavage.... sometimes I think are you even a man ??" she said slowly in his ears and licked his ear lobes.

" Ruh.... don't say these things... please I am feeling shy..... please  and a real man is one who respects women....who treat women with dignity..... and how can I look at you like this without even your permission.....??"

"Vikrant you are my husband, you can do anything with me......you can touch me , kiss me , fuck me....."

" Ruh........."

His face has turned red.....

"Okay... okay I will not say......"

" But you know what I have something..... which if you will see once you will find it even more beautiful than my nose....... don't you want to see???? Hmmmm"

She asked him while rubbing his inner thighs...

" What thing......" Vikrant asked innocently.

" Don't you want to see me naked........."

Vikrant's breath hitched

" Don't you want to see my pus..."

" Ruhanika... please "

"What please Vikrant...... don't act innocent  and what will world say when they will get to know that famous criminal lawyer Vikrant Singh Rathore don't even fuck his wife ..... don't try to act like a saint because this is saying something else..."

  saying this she rolled her fingers around his thick grith over his trouser which has hardened because of her dirty talks.

" Ruh ......." Vikrant moaned.

" What Vikrant.....cat caught your tongue....... Hmmm you got a hard on just by seeing my clevage hmmmmm"
saying this she started massaging his length......

" Ruh.....ahhhhhh.... please..........ahhhhhhhhh"

--------------------------------

" Ahhhhhh papa my nose..........."

" Shit "

Hello hello cuties.....the biggest cutie is back and thank you so much for following me ( look at me acting like I haven't blackmailed you people to follow me )

So as I promised, I full filled it also....
Obviously obviously I know you people have also completed the target....but let's level up the target also as now the book is also leveling up....

So , listen to me but this time slowly and calmly

"Next update will be after I get 20 new followers......."20" ....."

If you people are getting angry and irritated then you people can abuse me .... cause I am a born bitch and far shameless then you people can imagine ( lagta hai yeh jyada beizzati hogyi meri)

Don't forget the target ( 20 new followers)

Till then bye bye,

Take care
Be happy

Keep reading " When It Rains" 😂😂