<10>

THIRD PERSON

"Do you guys want to go to the amusement park? We haven't visited in a while." Lia asked after they all finished eating the food that chef Chaeryeong had created.

"Yes please! I love the cotton candy there!" Yuna exclaimed while daydreaming about the candy.

The older ones chuckled and agreed.

"Then let's go? Do whatever you need first, we'll meet in the living room." Lia said and they all separated into the bathrooms, going to Ryujin's room for their extra clothes, and the kitchen to grab snacks while waiting.

After returning from her tryout, Ryujin had planned to change her outfit, but her indecisiveness got the best of her. She couldn't seem to settle on anything.

"Chaer? Can you help me choose something to wear?" Ryujin called out, hoping her request reached her friend.

Chaeryeong soon arrived at her door and walked with Ryujin to look at her clothes.

"We're heading to an amusement park, so you don't have to dress up. Just wear something comfortable and breathable," she said as she rummaged through Ryujin's closet and drawers.

Ryujin's mind was elsewhere, and she wanted to ask Chaeryeong for her opinion on some questions.

"Chaeryeong-ah.." Ryujin said, watching her dig through her drawers.

"Yes?" Her friend responded absentmindedly.

"Why do the nicest people date - people that are wrong for them?" Ryujin muttered with hesitation.

Chaeryeong paused what she was doing, with a few pieces of clothes in hand, she stood still, thinking about her answer.

"Well, we accept the love that we think we deserve.." She responds wisely, getting back to work immediately.

Ryujin's entire perspective on why Yeji was still with Yeonjun after that. Maybe Yeji thought that this was the best she could get, or perhaps she believed that she deserved only minimum affection. If that was the case, it would be really messed up.

"Anyways, here's your outfit. Put it on and meet us downstairs. Most of us are ready," Chaeryeong said, leaving the room quickly after Ryujin nodded in response. However, Ryujin was still lost in thought, thinking about what Chaeryeong had said.

——

"Is everyone ready?" Lia asked, receiving affirmative responses that brought a smile to her face.

"Alright then, let's go!" She marched towards the door, opening it for the others. Ryujin followed last and locked the door behind her.

Once in the car, Ryujin took the driver's seat and set up the GPS to navigate them to their destination. The others connected their phones to the car's Bluetooth to listen to music.

A certain song had started playing, and when Yeji looked over to the dashboard, it read: Magic Shop, BTS.

And as she listened to the song, analyzing the lyrics, for some reason, this song had reminded her of her dearest friend beside her, Ryujin.

In the passenger seat, Yeji caught a glimpse of Ryujin, who was happily lip syncing with a smile on her face, her hand resting on the steering wheel. The three in the back seat were also singing along, enjoying the music.