<11>

RYUJIN

I drove all of us to the french restaurant that they wanted to eat in, and now we are sitting in one of the far booths beside the windows.

"I'm so hungry, can we order already?" Chaeryeong whined, seated beside me as the other three sat together.

"Sure-"

"Hello ladies, would you like to order?" Lia was cut off by one of the male waiters that had just came up to our table.

Lia and the others proceeded to order what they wanted, while I ordered french onion soup for all of us. And for the rest of the food, I decided to let them handle it.

"Alright, your food will be coming shortly." Everyone nodded and continued minding their own business, but the waiter didn't exactly leave our table.

"I was also wondering.." The waiter said to Chaeryeong, catching her attention. "If I could get your number? You're really gorgeous and I'd like to take you ou-"

"I'm gay." Chaeryeong said abruptly, cutting him off by surprise. He stood there not knowing what to say, but his expression looked sad or disappointed.

Yuna's eyes widened with a smile as she asked, "You are??"

"Uh, yes. How could you not tell?" Chaeryeong replied.

"What do you mean by that?" Lia asked, raising an eyebrow with daggers in her eyes.

"N-nothing, unn—"

"She flirts with me a lot," Yuna stated as she gave the stunned waiter the menu. He took it, but he still stayed in the same position.

"You okay, man?" Ryujin asked him. He snapped his head up with an apologetic smile.

"Yeah.. Sorry to disturb you ladies," he mumbled and walked off, scratching his nape with each step.

The rest of us laughed at his actions, except for Lia, who seemed to want to have a staring contest with Chaeryeong.

"Don't go overboard," Lia stated firmly, and Chaeryeong nodded nervously.

Our food was served a little later, and we started eating. Nothing special had happened reall—

"Ryujin!" I heard a familiar voice, a voice that I had heard somewhere recently.

"Oh, Heejin! What are you doing here?" I asked, realizing how dumb that question was. It's a restaurant, Ryu.

She shrugged and chuckled, "Eating like you're supposed to at a restaurant.'

"Hi girls, I haven't met many of you," Heejin greeted them, scanning each of their faces. All of them smiled back except for Yeji, whose expression mirrored the one she had at the amusement park booth. Lia had noticed and shot me a smirk.

"You're Heejin, right?" Yuna asked, earning a surprised look from Chaeryeong.

"Yes! I saw you at the café last time," Heejin replied, and they began to chat. I sensed a lot of jealousy emanating from the redhead who was glaring at them while they talked. Heejin seemed to notice, but Yuna was lost in her own world, talking about the drink she had ordered and the cake pop.

I hadn't realized until now that Yeji was staring at me. I smiled at her and kept eating, but when I looked back up, she was still staring at me, this time with a smile that widened as our eyes met. It was kind of weird if you asked me.

"May I help you with something?" I mouthed, and she shook her head.

'Pretty' she mouths back. I immediately felt my ears warm up, and she chuckled after so I assume I'm blushing in some way.