<30>

ryujinnie  shinshin @yuyu

ryujinnie shinshin @yuyu

chaery.isthebest @lightfury our gfs so gorgeous
lightfury pretty shins
ryushousewife @chaery.isthebest GF WHAT NOOO
yejimyidol oh

View all comments (44,183)
——

"your fangirls are going crazy." chaeryeong laughed as she scrolled through the comments.

"wait no! not yuna's fangirls too..." she groaned and slumped back in the chair.

they had already arrived at the restaurant and was now waiting for the other jins, they decided to post on Instagram since they haven't updated in a while.

"I think they're jealous." yeji muttered as she scanned all the comments as well, chuckling to herself once in a while.

"they aren't dating yet though?" yuna asked.

"yes but they will be." chaeryeong said with no hesitation, causing the other pair to blush.

"hello~" heejin and hyunjin butted in, sitting down at the empty seats that were saved for them at the table.

"let's order." ryujin decided and asked for a waiter for the menu.

"my lovely students? what are you doing here?" mina walked over with a smile on her face, it's the holiday break so she didn't expect to see any students here.

"here to eat, ms. myoi. I've never visited your restaurant before but it is the best restaurant I have ever been in." heejin said with a smile on her face and a nice posture.

"since when have you became so polite?" hyunjin mumbled as she looked at her suspiciously.

"hi ms. myoi, I've heard great things about this place." yeji bowed slightly after she stood up, making the others follow along.

"no need to bow, we're out of school."

"respect is respect, ms. myoi." chaeryeong said.

"I understand but it's going to make things awkward, talk to me like you talk to your mothers." mina smiled.

"um..." heejin scratched her head, thinking of the playful fights she'd have with her mom, there was barely any politeness.

"oh." ryujin pursed her lips, she doesn't remember how she used to talk to her mother in person, it was too long ago.

"...moving on, do you have any recommendations?" yeji chuckled nervously, quickly changing the topic.

after they ate, the group decided to go for desserts, ice cream.

"the view is so nice!" yuna exclaimed and skipped forward as they walked down the path down to the ice cream shop near the ocean.

"slow down and don't trip!" chaeryeong reminded her girlfriend as she walked after her like a parent.