<23>

"Ryuddaeng, I can-," Yeji began to say before being interrupted by Ryujin.

"Nope, you will stay seated," Ryujin warned, narrowing her eyes.

"But why? It was just a small cut...," Yeji sighed, confused as to why Ryujin was making such a big deal about the two little cuts on her finger.

"Because I don't want you to get hurt anymore," Ryujin replied firmly.

"There's only two!"

"So? Do not get up whatsoever," Ryujin ordered, not backing down.

"Fine," Yeji conceded, frustrated, and slumped down on the couch.

Meanwhile, the other three found the situation interesting. They had always wondered why Ryujin cared so much for Yeji. Well, one of them knew.

"Do you need help? Since Yeji-unnie can't help, I can," Chaeryeong offered, walking over to where the black-haired chef was working.

"Sure," Ryujin replied.

"Unnie! I need help too!" Yuna exclaimed, pulling Chaeryeong back.

"Stop being clingy and let Ryeong help her," Lia advised, removing Yuna's hold on Chaeryeong's arm.

"It's okay. I'll just finish up what you're doing here. You can help Abu?" Chaeryeong suggested, to which Lia nodded.

She made sure to wash her hands before approaching Ryujin and leaving the other two alone.

"What do you need help with?" Lia asked Ryujin as she cleaned the knife gently and grabbed the veggies that she cut up, placing them nicely in the bowl on top of the rice.

"Can you find the gochujang sauce?" Ryujin requested.

"Of course, give me a second..." Lia ran through the cupboards first before heading to the fridge.

"Bibimbap is almost done!" Ryujin called out after Lia returned with the gochujang sauce in hand.

"Thank you very much..." The raven-haired chef used a big spoon to transfer the sauce into a little bowl for it, making sure that there wasn't too much.

"Can I get up now?" Yeji whined, waving her hands around to get Ryujin's attention.

"Yes, go to the dining room first," Ryujin replied, still focused on the food in front of her.

"Mandu is done too!" Chaeryeong and Yuna called out in unison, placing them all on a big plate that was enough for all of them.

Yeji walked over to the dining room, obeying Ryujin's request just because she was hungry and couldn't wait any longer. Ryujin and Lia carried the bowls of bibimbap over to the big dining table, laying out the utensils before the mandu was also served.

"Thank you for the meal!" They said in unison and grabbed their utensils, digging into the bibimbap and mixing it to their liking.

"So delicious~" Ryujin's eyebrows furrowed as she kept taking bites, and Lia quickly took out her phone to capture this sight.

"Abu, you look so angry when you're eating," Yeji laughed out loud as soon as she noticed it too. It was also how they knew the food was good.

"Shall we get back to studying?" Chaeryeong asked the others, aware that she had been slacking off and her parents would not be pleased.

"Great idea," they all replied, taking their bowls to the sink. Yuna offered to wash them.

"I can wash them, Yuna. You can go hang out with your girlfriend," Lia teased, rolling up her sleeves. Yuna groaned.