<41>

yeji had already awoken, these past few days her friends have been visiting her right after school, including her crush of course.

"how was your day?" she asked the monkey that had just entered the room.

"it was okay, we had soccer but I managed to get through it without you watching me." ryujin chuckled and sat down beside the bed.

"how's your neck? can you turn it?" the blonde asked.

"some progress, I can't do a full 180 though."

"you shouldn't be." she looked at the orange-haired with fear. "that would be scary, yeddeong."

"maybe I should have worded that better." yeji chuckled. "what's that, though?" she pointed towards the bag in ryujin's hand.

"this is your bento I got while driving here, thought you might be hungry." ryujin smiled.

"chicken katsu?"

"what else would it be?" ryujin opened paper bag and grabbed the bento, placing it on the table that was set in the middle of yeji's lap.

"want me to feed you? or..."

"the usual, please." yeji smirked.

"you're enjoying this too much." ryujin laughed before proceeding with the ginger's orders.

"open." ryujin muttered as her teeth held onto the chicken by one end, getting up and leaning closer to the older.

yeji obeyed and slightly parted her mouth, as soon as the chicken was close to her mouth, her teeth captured it as well. she bit down and allowed the piece of chicken to slowly slide into her mouth, her lips inching closer to ryujin's by the second.

"there." ryujin grinned as she quickly pulled away after the piece of food was mostly in yeji's mouth.

the orange-haired frowned, clearly unsatisfied.

"don't frown, you've had your treat every day." ryujin laughed.

"it's not enough."

"nothing is enough for you, hm?"

"except you. I should work on my wording."

"I agree." ryujin grinned once again, grabbing the chopsticks and bringing another piece of chicken to the older's mouth.

-

"okay, lovey time is over! the yuchae flowers are now present." yuna bursted through the doors and announced her arrival with her girlfriend.

"thank you for your loud entrance." ryujin rolled her eyes and groaned, putting her phone down on the table. "you interrupted our game."

"what's so good about that game anyways?" chaeryeong raised an eyebrow.

"it's competitive." ryujin replied which made the ginger laugh.

"it involves balls too." yeji butted in.

"that sounds oddly strange." yuna furrowed her eyebrows.

"I agree. yeddeong, you need to go back to school, your sentences are getting worse." ryujin sighed.

"you guys are just dirty-minded, she's inferencing to ryujin's favourite sport, soccer!"

"I was?"

"..."

"anyways, have you guys ate?" the older blonde asks the flowers.

"yeah, takoyaki." chaeryeong responded, sitting down on the couch with her lover.