3

Sunlight came through the window, waking me up.

I get bitchy on mornings, I'm so not an early person.

With all the hurt of my heart I walked to the bathroom and brushed my teeth.

When I got out I heard someone at the kitchen.

Hmm, probably Leo.

Hasty I pulled my hair into a bun and walked to the kitchen, yawning.

Instead of Leo I found Sean.

"Morning." I told Sean. I didn't say 'good morning' because there's nothing good about mornings.

They're the worst!

"Good Morning." Sean answered with a smile.

"There's nothing good about it." I snapped back.

No, I have nothing against Sean, I'm just not in the mood.

"Ouch. Want anything to eat?"

"I'll get my own food, thanks."

I grabbed bread and made myself a peanut butter sandwich. Made coffee, served myself a cup of pineapple juice, graved a bag of sun chips, and a yogurt from the fridge.

"You're eating that? With that? And that?" Sean pointed to all my crap at the table.

"Got a problem with it?" I hate when people question my eating habits.

Its true I mix a lot of shit together, but hey! I'm the one eating it.

"None. Seriously you get touchy on mornings." Sean commented and chewed on his cereal.

"Morning!" Kenneth came into the kitchen looking as adorable as ever.

Unlike Sean, Kenneth wasn't wearing a shirt. He had pretty good abs.

"Morning." Leo came into the room and was fully dressed.

"You going out?" I asked.

Hey I'm curious.

"Yeah, actually I'll be out for a while. Sean is in charge now boys, better obey. You'll go shopping, we all need some clothes. I'll get mine later. I'll be heading out now. You guys leave in an hour okay?" Leo ordered and everyone else nodded.

"You're heading out?" Sawyer came into view.

Fully dressed as well.

"Yeah. Sean's in charge. See you guys here at six, go it?"

They guys nodded in agreement.

Damn everyone DID obey him.

Leo left and gave the house keys to Sean.

I went to the fridge and grabbed some ice cream.

"You're going to eat more?" Sean asked a bit surprised.

"Sean if you say something else about my eating I swear I'll kick your ass. Got it?" I snapped.

Seriously? I thought he got it the first time.

"Whatever you say your majesty." Then his eyes widened.

The room went really quiet.

"Don't call me that." I said and started eating my delicious ice cream.

"Morning! Hey babe you look hot licking that spoon." Pierce slapped my ass.

Slapped my freaking ass!

"Pierce! I swear if you dare to touch my ass again I'll have to break that pretty face of yours! Asshole." I walked out of the kitchen.

"You guys better get ready! I want to go get new clothes." I yelled from the living room.