29

Henry.

What is he doing here? I haven't seen him since I left New York. That was seven years ago. From then on I'd been changing states.

He still has the same warm light brown eyes and that quick smile that used to melt my heart. But now his other features were more matured, he was pure muscle under that white shirt and blue jeans.

"Blair?" he seemed surprised to see me.

"Henry!"

He began to come forward and I walked to meet him, when we were at arms length I pulled back my left hand and punched him right on the jaw, making him stagger back a step. Hmm, training with the guys did help.

"Ezra!" I hear the man yell, I ignored him.

"That was for running away when I was getting beat up, you asshole!" I yelled at Henry and had the urge to throw something at him.

"Young lady!" the lady said.

I rolled my eyes. Then whispered to Sawyer: "I'm not comfortable here."

Before he could answer Henry looked at me. "I'm sorry, I didn't meant to."

"Didn't meant to? You practically threw me to the kids, I was ten Henry and they were fifteen! Then you left me at that party while the man beat me up!" I made a move to punch him again but something stopped me. A strong hand on my arm, a familiar touch. Startled I looked up at Sawyer who shook his head and said: "Calm down."

I nodded and he let go.

"Later you'll explain what went on here but we have to discuss the time and date when you," he pointed at me and then at Henry "Make the baby."

"What?" I asked, mouth hanging open.

"Henry here is your father's friend son, he is the only son and a purebred. In order to keep the blood clean you both must conceive a baby." the lady said.

"Wait, you want me to have sex with Henry?"

"Yes." the man said.

"Are you out of your mind?!" I threw my hands up in the air.

"I don't mind." Henry said and I glared at him.

"I am not sleeping with you or anyone of that matter, go it? You can't force me to have sex with anyone and I am not having a baby! These people are insane Sawyer, are you sure I'm in the right place? I really wouldn't mind if my 'parents'," I made the air quotes, "Were poor, I wouldn't mind at all."

"We're in the right place."

I noticed he was shaking from anger.

So he still liked me?!

I smiled at that.

Now why is he acting so cold?

"I don't plan staying here long. I really didn't want to meet you anyways." I shrugged.

Both my 'parents' gasped.

"We are your parents, show some respect!" the man said a bit annoyed and somewhat hurt.

"Parents? You're everything but that, my parents were Regal and Sophia McAllister." they were the only family that adopted me but died years after. "And if you want respect you have to earn it. Only seven people have my respect and I don't plan on adding more."

"Do not speak to us like that. We had to let you go for various reasons you wouldn't understand. Now go to your room and rest, we'll have someone to call you to dinner." the lady waved her hand at me.