13

So far girls were swooning every time they saw Jeremy, he might be good looking but they're taking it over the top.

Sawyer and I walked inside the cafeteria. Pierce, Mel (my new nickname for Melanie), Sean and Kenneth where already seating and eating. It looked like Pierce was flirting with Mel and the other two guys looked very uncomfortable.

"What are you smiling at?"

"The guys. They look so uncomfortable."

Sawyer chuckled. "That's why its better to do things in private." he whispered in my ear sending shivers through my spine.

Unable to think straight I just went and grabbed my food, what the hell was that supposed to mean? God Sawyer confuses me. Today was our date and I need to talk Melanie into coming to our place so we can get ready together.

I grabbed some salad and juice. Sawyer raised his eyebrow at me. I shrugged.

"Is there something wrong?" he asked once again looking at my food.

"Why should there be?"

"You're only eating salad and you don't want me to worry?" he chuckled as we sat across from Pierce and Melanie.

"I guess I want to loose weight." that startled him speechless for about five seconds.

"You can't be serious."

I glanced at him sideways. "Well its just that I lost my appetite since that Jeremy dude tried to flirt with me, its worst than Pierce."

"Hey I heard that!" he faked a hurt face.

Melanie giggled and that got his attention back.

"So its not serious that you want to loose weight?" Sawyer placed his hand over mine.

"Well since I do eat a lot I did plan on changing that since I think I gained a bit of weight since I live with five guys. But we do training so that's helping. I still feel a bit chubbier than before."

Sawyer stared at me blankly. "You're perfect."

Heat rushed to my cheeks and it got worse when he gently placed his lips over mine in a lingering kiss.

"And I thought this couldn't get more awkward." Kenneth chuckled.

"Since when are you two this friendly?" Pierce narrowed his eyes.

I hid my face on Sawyers neck and mumbled: "Way to go to keep this under the radar."

It wasn't that he didn't want to keep this hidden but we both liked our privacy.

Sawyer cleared his throat. "Well, uh..."

"Hey Melanie I know that you have a date today with Pierce so I was wondering if you wanted to get ready at my place. So what do you think?"

She looked startled then smiled. "That'll be nice, I'll bring some stuff so I can get ready."

Pierce's face looked pale. "You guys are teaming up?"

"It's not like some creep conspiracy, Pierce." I rolled my eyes glad that the subject wasn't based on Sawyer or me.

The bell rung and we headed to our classes separately. Sawyer, Kenneth and I went to Art.

"So you guys are together?" he asked.

"Yes." I smiled as Sawyer got a hold of my hand.

Kenneth looked warily at Sawyer and shook his head. Sawyers stare hardened. I could only frown in confusion. They always seemed to hide something and when it was important they talked in code. When I asked questions they evaded them easily.