20

SAWYER'S POV

My heart stopped.

There she ways laying on the floor.

Bleeding.

Her face was pale and she would cough once in a while.

And I thought Blair couldn't get any more stupid, she wont go to the hospital.

"Blair you have to let us take you to the hospital." I pleaded.

She's so stubborn, if it wasn't because she's my master I would've taken her already.

"I wont go to the hospital." So damned stubborn.

"Fine but we'll bring a doctor. Leo?"

"I'm calling him already." Leo moved away from us and started talking to the doctor I suppose.

"Blair, turn off the fire." Sean demanded.

I'm not liking his tone one bit. How the hell does he think she'll know how to...

"Ostavlyat'." Blair said in a really weak voice but the fire was gone.

She learned that in one day?

"Sean tell me exactly what happened." I demanded him.

Sean sighed. "We got out because she felt suffocated. Then the fuckers appeared and we started fighting. The idiot here tried to use earth and couldn't control it. It happened so fast, the guy swung the blade and it went into her. She managed to stop the small earthquake but I guess out of instinct she set everyone on fire and until now she managed to stop it."

I noticed how he didn't take his hand away from her left side.

Right now I feel so helpless. I wanted to run away and just kill anything that got in my way, but Blair's hand was stopping me.

"Let's get her inside." I mumbled.

"I don't think it's a good idea to move her." Pierce's voice broke.

"I'm not going to leave her here. We need to clean the wound and change her clothes." I snapped.

"Sawyer." Leo put a hand on my shoulder. "It's best if we wait for the doctor."

"The hell with this!"

My girlfriend, my master, the girl I'm supposed to protect with my own life if necessary is bleeding to death and they want me to calm down and wait for the doctor?

"I'm fine, Sawyer." Her grip on my hand tightened.

"Of course you are, because bleeding is the happiest thing on earth right?"

Pain reflected on her eyes. Shit. I pressed a kiss to her forehead. "Sorry."

BLAIR'S POV

We waited for about five minutes.

It's been a while since I've been bleeding. I feel really weak now.

As soon as everything happened Sean wanted to carry me to the hospital. But I didn't want to. I wont go to the place where they couldn't do shit to save the only family I had.

Then Sawyer's outburst wasn't helping my 'sane' thoughts. He's pissed and maybe a little bit hurt.

The doctor arrived and instantly carried me inside. They placed me in Sawyer's room. It was useless to protest when the doc started ripping my clothes off. I mean they are in the way. In the end I was in my underwear and my wound was visible. It felt horrible so it must look horrible.

I yelled out in pain as the doctor pressed the wound. Did he really had to do that?

"There's nothing inside. How did this happen?" the doc turned to the guys who where crowding around the bed.

Even Eden looked slightly worried.

"Some guy wanted her bag. She fought and he stabbed her." Leo said easily.

The doc nodded. "It's best if we take her to the hospital."

"You'll heal her here." Leo said harshly.

The doctor gulped and nodded. "Alright but I'll have to sew the wound...I don't have the right equipment."

"Just do it." I snapped.

"Okay." the doctor was sweating as he started sewing the wound. It was a good five inch cut. I was biting onto something because, guess what? Anesthesia doesn't work on me. I wanted to kill everyone right that moment.

Around half an hour later the doctor was gone. I was still in underwear but the wound was clean and shut. The guys were all staring down at me.

I have no idea how I managed to stay conscious all this time.

"Would you stop looking at me like that?!" I snapped.

"Sorry." Pierce looked away and cleared his throat.

"Does it hurt?" Sawyer asked.

"That's the stupidest question you've ever asked." Guilt flashed on his eyes and I regretted been a bitch. "Can you guys leave us alone?"

"Sure. We'll be outside if you need anything." Leo said and left the room. The others following.

"Sorry. I shouldn't had said that."

"It's okay. I wasn't there to protect you, damn it! You could've died!"

His outburst startled me but I felt something warm inside. "It wasn't your fault. I got caught up even when Sean warned me about control, I tried it anyways and I weakened so fast. Its all my fault."

"Don't scare me like this again."

"What's the fun in that?" I chuckled when he scowled. "Come here I want to sleep and I'm cold."

"Want me to bring you some-"

"No. I want you to hold me."

"The wound-"

"I want you to hold me Sawyer. That's all I want."

Sawyer sighed and nodded. He took off his shirt and laid next to me. Carefully I turned to my good side a little and he put his arm on my hip, right bellow the cut.

"Sleep. I'll take care of you." he whispered and pecked my lips.

"I trust you with my life Sawyer, don't forget that." was the last thing I said before blacking out.