Bio

Izuku discovers a series of symbols while researching Supernatural occurrences before Quirks came to be.

He collects them all and is driven to carve them on his body when he Jumps after All Might says "Without a Quirk you cannot become a Hero"

Name: Izuku Yagi.

Age: Irrelevant.

Quirk: N/A.

Power(s):

Shadow Bonnie.

Realm of Thorns.

Power Description:

Shadow Menace:

While in the Realm of the Entity Izuku finds a Plush of a Black rabbit following him so he picks it up.

He gains various shadow type abilities and forms based off of black shadow rabbits.

Shadow Step: Izuku can travel through any shadow.

Shadow Control: Izuku can control and manipulate shadows as he desires.

Transformation: Izuku has the ability to change between 6 forms, each having their own speciality and appearance.

Claw: Every form has a set of white claws of such sharpness that metal I beams are cut with only a third of max effort.

Shadow Bonnie has mastery in Shadow Powers despite every form having them to a minor degree.

Shadow Toy is a more approachable Animatronic and has great Charisma. It can also detach it's limbs and control them telekinetically.

Shadow Glitch has immense intellect over his normal intelligence but loses most care for what others desire and has the strongest bloodthirsty. He also has Glitch powers.

Springtrap has the best Physical Abilities and can tear apart people without effort and appear to teleport from his sheer speed.

Helltrap has Pyrokinetic Abilities and a slight diminished physical capacity of Springtrap.

Infectrap is a Springtrap infused with the power of the Entity and they gave birth to a being of horror that is much more terrible than the other forms. This form can infect any robotic object and turn it into a monstrous servant. It can also bring a portion of the Realm of Thorns into the realm of Earth, granting Izuku near godly power but makes him fall into a coma for a week.

Realm of Thorns: The Entity grants Izuku a Realm of his own for helping it get a better food supply.

In his Realm of Thorns Izuku can manipulate the area as he so desires, altering the very fabric of reality.

He can create, edit and abolish rules as he sees fit. Example: Water is painful if drunk. Causing acid like pain from water ONLY if it is drunk, otherwise it's normal water.

Izuku also gains powers that match the Entity's at a minor level.

Appearance:

Human: