Part 3

With my new forms I could easily get my analysis of the Games completed, accelerating my timetable to have a spare month. Bringing my Training time up to tree months, the accident gave me the perfect physical fitness physique so now I can beat most people without a Quirk or ability, but I'll still use them for the scare factor.

"You have exceeded my expectations Izuku, and as agreed I have a gift for you" Mom grabs me by the hand and suddenly we arrive in a familiar thorn thicket.

"Back where we first struck our deal Mom"

"Indeed, you know I have sub realms of the games for lesser and lesser Emotionally Charged Souls. I'm giving you one of my 3rd Tier Sub Realms and it's Sub Realms"

I leap at her and hug her tightly. "Thank you thank you thank you!"

She hugs me back.

"What I'm not giving you are Killers or Survivors. Those, you collect yourself. This is the Realm of Thorns, labelled that because it is a thorn in my ass. See, I suffer, on Halloween no less, something I call the Blight, this place is the only part of me that has the Blight 24/7 and 365 days a year. Giving me a continuous Period like wrath"

I blush at her wording but nod along as I absorb the information.

"This throne, made of human skeletons? Sit in that and you take control of the Realm, gain powers identical to mine at a lesser degree since you aren't as old, nor as powerful as I yet. Your claws should be those you have for Infectrap. A hybrid between your power and mine"

 A hybrid between your power and mine"

I go to the throne and sit upon it.

The bone hands leap from the chair and grab onto me, I don't panic as I know Mom wouldn't hurt me permanently or without a good reason.

The hands grab on and dig into my body, tearing my apart and weave my organs through themselves.

The pain is nowhere near as bad as the Springlock Failure so I can take it.

"Hmm... So how does his help me gain Control of the Realm?"

"The Throne will take your blesh and blood, your Essence, and infuse itself with it, become a more living Entity rather than a boneless husk"

My watch as my organs are stretched, torn and heal before being torn again.

"Is it bad I find this amusing?" I ask.

"Not really, you can't die so you aren't afraid of death, meaning, things that are normally painful and deadly for you bring out a more... Darker Humor than most would understand"

My organs stop getting ten out and I feel the hands shift to my bones.

"My bones, really?" I ask as I force myself off the Throne.

I fall, not having a Skeleton to act as my frame tough that fixes easily.

Blood is splattered all over Andi can see it being drunk by the earth underneath me. Most but not all of my skull was removed, the back and top parts were taken, the rest held my brain to my body.