Part 9

I walk into the UA classroom 1-A and hear the racket they're making.

I see the blue haired boy trying to get the Bakugo Twins to put their feet down and mentally smirk.

He'll probably give up.

My arrival sets off a wave of heads turning towards me and I see I'm last in arriving.

"Who are you?" The girl I saved asks.

"The name's William Afton, but you might recognise one of my other forms I stead" I transform into Shadow Toy and she gasps.

"You're the one that saved me from the 0-Pointer!"

"It was nothing, I wanted to test out my Ace and you provided the perfect opportunity" I go to my seat and stay quiet, locking eyes with Aizawa.

They go back to talking and the bell goes.

Aizawa gets up and scares them.

"You'd all be dead right now if I wanted to kill you, I'm your Homeroom teacher, Shota Aizawa. Get on your PE outfits, we'll be doing a Quirk Analysis" I pass him and grab the outfit he hands me.

I Shadow Step once I was out of sight, in and out of the change rooms quickly and arrive at the field when Aizawa arrives at the field.

"I won't be going all out in this Aizawa, I know my limits and would prefer not to miss the first week of school" I open a portal and pull out a notebook I made on my Powers and hand it to him. "There's also the fact by this time next week I'll be stronger than now so this test is useless for me... I progress too fast"

"Nezu explained that to me and about your... Games... I don't understand how you convinced not to turn you in but as long as your Killers are restricted to the Arena's boundaries I'm not too troubled... It keeps them away from Civilians"

I nod in understanding and take a spot to the side as I wait for the rest of the class.

They arrive after 10 minutes pass and Aizawa is not happy.

"You idiots took 10 minutes to get ready and here, in that time the Villains commited the crime, killed the innocents and escaped before you 21 even arrived! You need to be faster"

"What about the quiet one? you didn't count him in with the rest of us" Izumi asks.

"He got here before even I did, as far as I'm concerned he's quick enough"

We got started and I quickly make a name for myself by outdoing most of them.

For the 50-Meter Sprint I Shadow Step.

For the Long and High Jump I transform and fly.

Grip Strength, I get a nice 150 Pounds of force.

Side to Side, I simply Glitch as Shadow Glitch.

Endurance Run I was told not to participate as I turned into Shadow Toy

Then I was last for the Ball Throw.

"BEAT THAT YOU BUCKET OF BOLTS!" Katsuki screams in anger/happiness as he gets the best, besides the girl I saved, Ochako Uraraka.

"Easy" I mock.

I step in the circle and transform into Shadow Toy and detach my arm as I hold the ball.

I send my arm away and turn to look Katsuki in the eye, dropping the ball exactly one meter ahead of his and my arm races back to attach to my shoulder again.

"Beat that... You Explosive Pomeranian" I Sass.

Izumi, Katsumi and Katsuki all react in rage, launching forward with their Quirks, Izumi and Katsumi are stopped as their Quirks deactivate an they faceplant. Katsuki reaches me as I've changed back and I accept the Explosion to the face.

A cloud of sand and dust is kicked up and the ground shatters behind me as the kinetic force of the explosion reaches it.

The ground didn't shatter earlier as the kinetic force was directed into the air and on the ball, this time it was facing my head from above and continued after destroying my head.

The cloud settles and my headless body is revealed, my head is on the ground and I can still hear with my ears, despite technically looking dead.

I can hear screams of horror and disgust from the class but I hear cackling from the three who tried/succeed in attacking me.

"Bakugo! You are going to prison for th-" I cut Aizawa off from the ground.

"Don't bother Aizawa! All Might is backing those three, Nezu couldn't send them to prison without All Might interfering and calling me a Villain who tried to kill him"

As everyone watched I grow my Entity Claws from my neck and scuttled like a crab up my body and onto my neck again where I heal.

I crack my neck with a sigh of relief.

"I had a crick in my neck, thanks for the help Pomeranian" He just growls in rage at my survival.

I smirk.

"Afton... How?" Aizawa asks with a face full of shock.

"Hyper Regeneration, my dying cells heal faster than they die, it's pretty hard to kill me" I roll my shoulders and work out my muscles as I return to the class group.

"You need to be seen by Recovery Girl" Aizawa tries.

"I'm fine"

"Go see her now or I drag you there"

I groan and walk towards the school in a fuss.

I'm immortal, I can't die from something as simple as losing my head!

I walk into the Infirmary where Recovery Girl was looking at a blonde guy who had some strange looking eyes, they were blue ovals without the rest of it.

"My name is Mirio, whatcha in for?" He asks.

"William Afton, my head was blown off my shoulders, you?"

"I was phasing through a wall and my Quirk didn't fully work" He lifts his arm, where a section of concrete was still stuck.

Recovery Girl comes over and sees the blood around my neck.

"What happened to you kid?"

"Head got blown off by an Explosion Quirk, Aizawa's Class"

"WHAT!?"

She ran me through a battery of tests as I grumble about being fine.

Mirio just sat there watching once the concrete was removed, he had this look in his eye that seemed interested in me for some reason.