Part 1:

-Third P.O.V-

A young boy is on his way home from school, hobbling in pain as his ribs would flare with agony.

Only... He would never make it, someone had put him as a target and he's about to be caught, a needle plunged into his neck from behind.

His next memories were a shattered mosaic of images and sensations. Smearing lights, horse hoofs on cobblestone, coarse burlap scratching at his cheeks, and sharp bites into his arm. He awoke ragged and unwashed, splayed on the straw mattress of an opium den. Mind in a dense fog, his first thought was of his notes, the only record of his ground-breaking revelations of the Entity, a supernatural being that travelled the Multiverse, omnipotent in a way that was both horrifying as it was fascinating it may be his only chance to be a Hero. He searched frantically, scrambling through the dingy basement, pleading aloud for help. The few other denizens looked up from their hammocks, offering nothing but drug-soaked eyes and apathetic gazes that soon fell into half-slumber. Before he noticed the robed figure appear behind him, a needle plunged into his arm and the world disappeared once more.

Awoken. Again. Each time, hazier than the last. He tongued at hollow gaps between his teeth. How long, he wondered. A faint memory returned. The soul chemical. His notes. The verge of a breakthrough. A faraway whisper entered his mind.

'Write young one... Death is only the beginning!' It said a lot more but it was in a different language as the boy could no longer understand it.

He fumbled with a stone, sharpening it with shaking hands. In the dim light of the den, amongst the catatonic occupants, he carved his research from memory into the walls. He carved Glyphs for hours until his fingers bled, moving to the floor, taking in everything the voice whispered despite his inability to comprehend it.

When there was nowhere left to write, he gripped the stone and carved the last Glyph into his chest. Stained with blood, he witnessed a miracle appear before him-a magnificent field of lush, orange flowers. The whispered voice beckoned to him, urging him to enter the field and discover worlds and dimensions beyond human comprehension. For a moment, he felt the sense of wonder he possessed as a younger child, 14 is way too young to die and he may have just found a way to survive... No... Thrive!

The denizens of the opium den awoke to silence, the dry scent of smoke still lingering in the air. Shambling out of their drug-hazed fog, they found the stone floor wet with blood, tiny rivulets coursing through the cracks. As eyes adjusted to the darkened room, the jagged lettering scrawled along its length began to appear. Written over and over without end, there was but one single message: The Entity was right... Death is only the beginning.

My name is Izuku Yagi and that boy was me.

-Izuku P.O.V-

As I am pulled into the fog I wander, looking for anything else than myself.

I wandered the bed of those orange flowers and while I do want to see what they are or what they could do. I first want to meet the Entity that allowed me access.

I come to a thicker part of the flowers and pass through, careful not to disturb the beautiful arrangement of the flowers.

In the thicket of Thorns I find a chair of thorns.

There was a table of stone between it and a throne of skeletons.

I sit in the smaller chair, despite my want to try the bigger chair, I shook off the absurd desire, that was a skeleton of human bones and I want to sit on it.

I blinked and a person appeared, I couldn't see any details, they were a humanoid blob of darkness I couldn't see through and gave off an aura of fear that had me almost leave my seat

"H-hello... A-are you the Entity?" I ask, I try to ignore the fear it's aura makes me feel.

"Yes I am the Entity... I've been watching you for a while since the Quirkless in this world are much... More scarce than the other worlds I have seen... And you have suffered more than most of them... I guided you to my Glyphs, you managed to put it together" It's voice made the fear I was barely resisting double and somehow, I manage to keep a scream under control.

"Why would you do that though?"

"I saw your Analysis Books... Your analytical ability is impressive and I have a deal for you" I feel most of my fear vanish as I start thinking of my books, my analysis of Quirks.

"What kind of deal?"

"You were right in my Omnipotent power, for the most part. I can grant anyone within my Realm any powers I desire, I tend to keep them in line with the person's style. For example, A person who is really good with take downs and stealth attack would get a power similar to it along with three passive perks... I want you to Analyse my Killers and make them better. In return I will grant you a power, and if you Excell well enough I will increase that abilities strength in correspondence"

"How will you use your... Killers?"

"I created a Hide and Seek game a Killer trying to kill 4 Survivors. Usually really crap people in life. I eat emotions so the fear, hate and hope of potential escape makes me enough food to grow stronger"

"Will you attack my world?"

"I don't attack worlds, I take their Serial Killers and legends like... Jeffrey Dahmer and a corresponding amount of Survivors to play against them"

I begin to think about how this will work.

"How many Killers are there?"

"82"

"Hmm... UA is in 10 months, I'd need a few days per Killer and based off math I'd have at most 3 days per one and have two months to train with my power, whatever that will be... I'll take your Deal"

The Aura I was resisting vanishes and the blackness hiding it's appearance vanishes as I get a good look at it- her.

I was surprised at how... Normal she looked, besides a spider like form she looked like a really pale woman of royal stature.

We shake hands and suddenly I was in a comfy recliner with a tv in front of me and a game playing.

There was a headpiece next to me I put on. Immediately I could watch over a game like a disembodied spirit.

And so I began analysing the Killers, the Powers, Perks, Survivors and the they they hunt/survive.