Part 2

Months go by and I'm getting through the analysis quickly, I've even gotten ahead of schedule and have a week of spare time.

I use this time to mess around with the flowers and the Entity showed me to the Lab of a previous Survivor who escaped using the flowers.

I was very intrigued by the concept of Blight Serum. I didn't want to use it but maybe having some for an Ace in the Hole would be a safe bet.

I've noticed a black teddy following me from the corner of my eye and one time when I meet with the Entity I asked about it.

"What's the black plush that keeps following me around?"

"Plush?"

"Yeah, a small black plush of a bunny, I only ever see it from the corner of my eye but I can tell it's there"

"Hmm... I haven't heard of it but I have an idea, it's not a new idea for beings to travel around my Realm without my knowledge so it might be like that... I'd try talking to it next time you notice it" She shrugs and doesn't seem very concerned about not knowing something. "I'll keep an ear out around you for when you do talk to it, I'm curious about it too"

So I kept with my work, I made a few friends with certain Killers like the Nurse and the Spirit.

Huntress was tall and tried treating me like a kid.

I completely tore her entire fighting style and Power/Perks apart verbally as she tries to hug me, avoiding her grasping arms.

I also did a psychological tear down on her and had her in a crying heap in the ground sobbing her heart out.

I'm changing the longer I'm here, I'm more ruthless, vindictive and cold. I still have my emotions but I can hurt someone and not be upset by it.

I'm working on the Demogorgon when I notice the plush in the table beside me.

"Why do you keep following me around?" I ask the air, scribbling down another but of information.

"The Entity will not heed it's part of the Deal Izuku... It cannot feel emotions and only works for itself"

So it doesn't know the Entity identifies as Female.

"I believe it will, but that warning can't be the only reason that you watch me"

"I have an offer of my own Izuku. I want to grant you my power I don't even want anything from you in return... What do you say?"

"What of the Entity's Deal? I can't just back out of it now"

"I have a few abilities to escape the Entity, you will have them as well. If the Entity does cheat you and tries to keep you here, you will be able to escape"

"And if I tell the Entity of your offer?" I turn my head towards it and it doesn't disappear this time.