Part 7

["Because Papa helped me, you brought me here and understood me, helped me get revenge and Blood in a way people won't kill me for. Because Papa cares about me and acts like a Papa"]

How do I respond to a grown woman calling me Papa?

I hug her back as I think it over and have a few idea in the works.

1. I could let her call me Papa and that's that.

2. I could say no and we could be more siblings than parent-child.

3. I could offer to de-age her physically so she can redo her life but keep her memories.

"While I am happy you called me Papa, I got an idea" I say as we part.

"What are those Papa?" Even her speech pattern is different.

"Well, would you like to return to a younger body? Keep your memories but be an actual child when you aren't in a Game"

She looks confused, trying to work out what I was offering.

"So... Make me six again but I remember everything after that?"

"Yes, but when you're in a Game you return to this age"

"Okie" She has a large grin.

I wave my hand and a fog flows from me, it falls and circles Himiko's fet, slowly lifting and surrounding her body till she was enshrouded in fog.

After a minute or two the fog disperses and six year old girl was left in it's place.

She looks at herself and giggles a bit before jumping up, I catch her and put her on my shoulders, feeling a lot like a Dad

"So... What should we do today Himiko?"

"Find new Killers!" She squeals adorably.

"Very well then, Mom says I need to Fragment once to be able to universe hop but we can try America"

I open a Portal to America and we walk out, Himiko has the same senses for Auras I do so she can feel the sheer Killing Intent this backwater town has.

"No wonder it was so easy to Portal here, I just specified Killers, America, when I made it" I mutter.

I sense the core of the Killing Intent and walk towards it, half an hour passes before I find a house that screams Killing Intent and is abandoned.

"Hmm... It's genderless and likes to hunt kids, wanna recruit this one Himiko?" I ask. "It's a toy of some kind"

"Okie" I set her down and she Walks into the door that was barely on it's hinges.

I keep an eye on her Aura and head up the steps to the house.