Part 6

I open a portal and walk into the gates of UA and walk straight to the Auditorium.

I haven't changed much in the last year, just taller, buffer, but that muscle is heavily compact.

And my eyes turned the white of my transformations, they now literally glow all the time from the amount of power I have.

Mom explained she has Fragments, in her Realms and opens up a new Realm for each Fragment. I'm not quite ready to Fragment according to her but another month should do the trick.

But I don't need my eyes to see so I can keep them shut and be perfectly fine with navigating.

I sit in the Auditorium listening to the Presentation when some idiot interrupts the Presentation give, a Pro Hero.

"And you! Why are you keeping your eyes shut! Are you trying to sleep!? You're not going to be a good Hero with habits like sleeping duri-"

I turn into Shadow Glitchtrap and teleport in a flurry of glitching particles to stand in front of him.

"Well well well, looky here, a brat with a stick up his ass, I keep my eyes closed because for people who first see my eyes, it can be a little bit unsettling don't you think?" I ask, opening them and revealing my two glowing white balls for eyes.

(But solid white like Shadow Bonnie)

He gulps, and tries to put a brave face on.

"They aren't that intimidating!" I decide to up the creepy factor and I up my aura, making my teeth glow white..

"Then you have never see sheer power in physical form before have you? I hold so much power that it literally manifests as energy in my eyes... And I can't hide it besides closing them, and moving the energy does not help, just increases the surface area glow"

He passes out.

"Sorry about that, he was annoying me" I call, reigning in my aura, a scant 5%.

I Glitch to my seat and transform back, then close my eyes with a small knowing smirk.

Eventually Present Mic stops stuttering and we get sent to our Sites, I got Site B.

Everyone on the bus was radiating such intense amounts of fear I couldn't help but eat it.

It caused them to calm down but they saw my eyes brighten.

"It's alright everyone, I'm just eating your fear, both calms you and gives me more energy. There really is no need to fear me though, my Quirk just allows me to intimidate others easily. Often without trying to"

A few calm but the rest just increase in fear.

Pathetic, most won't become Heroes.

We arrive and I stay apart from the group, behind them as someone slaps the blue kid awake, they carried him here then.

The Gates open and I Transform into Shadow Springtrap, running forward and leaping over the crowd. Locking eyes with Present Mic who looked uncomfortable with me but trying to hide it.

I charge down the street, I easily demolish multiple robots before deciding to give the Observing Teachers a hunt of my power.

I change into Infectrap and bend over the body of a robot I destroyed.

(2:30)

It loses most of it's frame, turning into an animalistic shape as a rabbit comes out.

It rises and bows to me.

"I'll call you Bonnie, go collect points from your old brethren"

(He has the Springtrap voice from the series just above)

Bonnie nods and rushes down the street I see him easily tear apart one of the 2-Pointers and smirk mentally.

I continue on and do the same to a few other bots, getting a Freddy, Chica and Foxy.

I kinda got hooked on FNaF once I started checking out the Lore a bit.

(Same for IRL me)

It was towards the end of the Exam when I felt a rumble in the ground and sigh.

"I wonder what that could be" I ask myself sarcastically.

I turn and see the 0-Pointer.

It launches debris that trap a few people, one of which is a Kirby girl.

"Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, Foxy, handle the trapped people, no hurting, just recovery. I'll handle the big one"

They rush forward, towards those trapped by rubble as I pull my Trump Card.

I call my Realm to manifest within the Universe.

(2:50 but in the air with claws and horns around the edge and a dense cloud around it for good measure)

"Here... I'm the God!" I say smugly.

I use my Portal Claws and wrap around and stab into the 0-Pointer, then yank it back into the portal. In there I shred and tear at it with my claws. I spit it back out once the others are done rescuing those other Examinees and sigh, I walk into the Portal and overhear Nezu call over the Intercom that I need to go take a nap and not to worry, it was just my Quirk.

I feel the others enter the portal and close it, collapsing on my Throne as it connects by way of hands and organs and pass out.

---

I open my eyes and get an update on the past week as I feel my eyes are glowing far stronger than before.

"Huh... Didn't expect that"

Mom had come by and upon seeing my new 'Friends' gathered a few Survivors and got them to play the Game.

Dunno how she did that, guess they wanted some Bloodshed.

I see Himiko laying on the floor and groan, she'd been there all week worried for my health.

"Himiko" I call, disconnecting from my Throne.

She sits up groggily and leaps at me.

"Papa!" She hugs me tightly and I freeze.

I hug her back hesitantly and rub her back as she sobs.

"I was worried you were going to die! Then Entity appeared and explained you can't die so I stayed to wait for you to wake"

"Shh, I did the UA Exam and used my final Trump Card, it wiped me out of energy so I had to recharge... Could you explain the Papa bit though? I'm not complaining but I just want to know why you called me by it" I say quickly as she gains a hurt expression.

"Because Papa helped me, you brought me here and understood me, helped me get revenge and Blood in a way people won't kill me for. Because Papa cares about me and acts like a Papa"

How on earth do I reply to that?

(I need you guys and girls to tell me what you want to happen about the situation Izuku finds himself in)