Part 11

Nobody besides Tokoyami would speak to me for the rest of the day after the sound thrashing I gave them. The next day dawns bright and early.

I of course head to class and wait like usual.

The day is off to a slow start as Izumi rushes in late and the only thing that happens to mess it up is the Press breaking into the School Grounds to get an interview with All Might...

Dumbasses.

After that exciting incident, which happened during lunch, we had Heroics Class again, this time Aizawa greeted us.

(7:50-8:20)

We got on the bus and I was in the back and a corner, nobody was within two seats of me.

They were teasing and messing about like idiots.

We arrive and Uraraka was acting like I used to act around Heroes when she saw 13.

13 have a speech about the dangers of Quirks and how they can easily kill.

"That's a no brainer, I'm surprised that you didn't figure that out before turning yourself into dust 13" I call.

"W-what?"

"It was simple to figure out, you would of never been allowed to use your Quirk before getting special Support Gear due to your Quirks nature. But kids are idiots and you would of used it, survived thanks to that suit you currently wear and now can never have a family due to the fact you can never kiss or have physical relations with them"

13 stood in silence.

"I mean, it wasn't hard since I've never seen you without the suit before and that one time your faceplate did crack. You acted like you were about to die on camera, your Quirk is either that or you are a literal Black Hole and live as a Hole in a Space Suit to protect the world from you since they can't euthanize you"

13 went and crouched in a corner and I could hear sobbing from the suit, Aizawa looks at me funny but doesn't mention it.

I sense Killing Intent.

"Aizawa, we got bogies" I say and transform into Shadow Toy.

I stand at the top of the stairs and use a Portal to get everyone o7t of the building besides Aizawa and myself.

"You really tore into 13 back there,what was that about?"

"She killed her first human around the time I was six, she was my only friend... I only got my Quirk a few months before the Entrance Exam so you can figure out what my life was like"

A few hundred Villains come from the Warp Gate.

"We thought there was meant to be a class here! And where is All Might?!" A Villain covered in hands calls.

"I sent them away, All Might hasn't arrived yet! Leave or I end you all!" I release my Aura at 7% and direct it towards them.

"You can't beat our numbers fool!"

"Permission to Eliminate?"

"You sure you can take them?" I look at him like he was nuts.

"Alone? No,with my Killers? Definately" He stares for a moment in contemplation before nodding.

"Call them"

I open a Portal and out comes Himiko, Chucky, the Demogorgons and the Band.

"Kill them all, happy Hunting"

The lot of them cheer and jump off he stairs, charging madly.

My Fragment comes out of the Portal and joins them.

"Was that..."

"Me?" When I gain too much power I can Fragment myself, that is my First Fragment, I'll need to do it again after this feast of Emotional Energy" I look at him with a smirk. "Keep those eyes on the Warp Gate"

I jump from the stairs and plunge into the massacre, Chucky was jumping from Villain to Villain on their heads as he stabs and cuts.

Himiko was hitting the vitals and making them bleed as much as she can, the Band was Jump Scaring and killing as they ran around and the Demogorgons?

They were feasting.

My Fragment wasn't fighting but rather, decided to collect the Emotional Energy from the area as I do the same. I feel my Fragmentation start and make it quick, tearing in half, much to the horror of the Villains watching.

As with the first my second Fragment begins eating and I join the massacre.

I changed to my Shadow Bonnie form and bit the face of one guy clean off.

As each Villain gets close to death I pull them into a Portal to be healed and join a Campfire to get the choice of either becoming a Killer or a Survivor.

As the ranks hin I can feel the fear and rage increasing from the stragglers and the Hand Job Villain.

"NO! YOU'RE RUINING EVERYTHING! NOMU! KILL THEM!" Hand Job screams.

'Nomu' rushes forward and tries to hit Himiko, she manages to duck and I see red.

I Shadow Step and swap our places, upper cutting the Nomu in the face.

It barely lifts off the ground.

I drop into a Portal and close it as I come out next to Himiko

"Get out of here Himiko, a shapeshifter is no match for that thing"

"Okie Papa"

She leaves through the Portal and I collect Chucky and the Band as the same time, leaving the Demogorgons and my Fragments.

Speaking of which.

I Fragment again, hundreds of people's Emotions, Fear, Rage, Terror and Pain, it was enough for two Fragments in a day.

"Demogorgons, That Thing Has Shock Absorption And Hyper Regeneration, As Well As Enhanced Physical Ability, Wanna Take It? It's Dumb"

"Nah, You Can Enjoy This One"

I let them leave to the Realm of Thorns and smirk as my now Three Fragments line up next to me.

I turn human with them and only I have my Crown.

"Happy Hunting boys" We say.

It was over in a mere moment.

I was Shadow Infectrap.

#2 was Shadow Bonnie.

#3 was Shadow Glitch.

#4 was Shadow Springtrap.

SG Glitched to Aizawa.

SB went for the arms and locked them behind it's back.

SS took the legs.

I went for the head and released one of my Infector Spiders into it's mouth, cutting off the old connection between it and the Mastermind behind Hand Job.

We release it and it kneels to me.

"Good boy, kill the one with the hands" It charges and takes a swing at Hand Job but he grabs it and it turns to dust.

We Shadow Step to Aizawa as they Warp away.

My Fragments return to the Realm of Thorns to open their own Sub Realms to govern and divide my new Killers into.

"That was fun"