Dead by Daylight info

(I'll be updating this as I need for reference)

Gameplay:

As a Survivor, go in alone or team up with friends to face an unknown threat. Use Items at hand, Unlocked Abilities and Environmental Objects to outwit the monster and escape from its killing ground.

Set in a procedurally generated World, you'll never know what to expect, what you're facing and how to get away. You will have to make stressful choices under desperate circumstances. Every decision impacts your chances of survival.

Killers come from all horror genres, from brutal slashers to terrifying paranormal entities. Master these monsters' unique powers and exploit the knowledge of your "home" to track, hunt down, break and sacrifice your victims before they get a chance to escape to safety.

The asymmetry, procedural factors and unique thinking of human individuals make each Dead by Daylight match an unexpected scenario where the combined behaviour of each player creates a truly terrifying and thrilling narrative.

Dead by Daylight Characters each have a deep progression and Unlockables which can be customized into your own personal strategy. Use your experience, Skills and load-out to climb up the competitive ladder and you might eventually discover the truth beyond the fog.

Overview:

Auric Cells are a Player's Store currency.

They are used to purchase Characters and Customisation Items in the in-game Store.

Auric Cells can generally only be acquired by purchasing them through the in-game Store.

The Premium Track of The Rift only refunds the 1,000 Auric Cells one had to spend to purchase it, given one reaches Level 70.

Lore:

Auric Cells are the building blocks of the Realms of The Entity, they make up everything that manifests itself in the Realms, except for the Characters.

Generators:

These strange machines can be found across this abandoned world

They seem to be some kind of generators, fuelling lights.

At first I paid no attention to them, but as days turned into months I employed all of my engineering skills to actually fix one.

It attracted one of these beings that is after me.

But I also noticed that they were somehow tied to something else.

~ Benedict Baker, Benedict Baker's Journal

In my explorations, I found that these strange machines were the key to my survival.

The more light they produced, the closer I became to my freedom.

Exit Gate:

The only possible escape lies behind huge ornate metal gates.

They taunt me every time I lay my eyes on them keeping me in, as a caged animal.

But as I discovered, they can be opened.

Somehow these Generators are the key to getting them open.

As I managed to repair enough of them, the gates opened, and I ran with all my soul towards the campfire in the distance.

Sometimes I escape and sometimes I stare The Entity in the eye and wake up at the never ending fire.

Why aren't the Killers following me through the gates?

I might never know.

~ Benedict Baker's Journal.

It seemed to me that repairing those Generators was the only way to power this Switch Box.

What would happen if I were to activate it?

~ Mysterious Note.

Notice the objective information at the lower left of the screen.

With the final Generator complete, the switch is powered and the Exit Gate can be opened.

In most Trials, there will be a total of 5 Generators to complete.

Killers must to stop the Survivors before they can escape.