Witch X Vampire Part 6

Sasuke

Itachi brought Mashi and I home as soon as we left Naruto and Ino's house. He didn't say anything the entire drive home but I could tell he was hurting. For as long as I can remember all he's ever talked about was being able to be with Deidara.

I don't know how Deidara feels about him but I can tell he cares for him a lot. I hope things end well for him. If anyone deserves to be happy it's Itachi. Out of all six of us, he's probably the nicest one. There's absolutely nothing he wouldn't do for him.

He always goes out of his way to make sure Mashi and I are taken care of. Not just us but Naruto and Ino as well. He treats them as if they were his younger brother and sister as well and it's not just him. My whole family thinks of them as one of us. Which is good considering how I feel about him.

A smile grew on my face as I felt his presence. There was a soft knock on my door followed by his sweet voice. Sasuke, can I come"? He sounded sad. "Sure thing Naruto". He opened the door and immediately came and laid down next to me in bed.

"Is it alright if I spend the weekend here"? "You know you don't have to ask that right"? "I know, just making sure". "Did you talk to Deidra before you left"? "It's an arranged marriage. Every witch and wizard has to be married when they turn eighteen".

"Sasori looks like he's older than eighteen though". "That's because he was waiting for Deidara to turn eighteen". "I see. Are you by any chance in an arranged marriage"? "No, I still have time". "Good because there's something I want to tell you". "What's that"?

"This situation with Itachi has made me realize that there's a chance I could also lose my mate and that's the last thing I ever want happening". "Sasuke"? "You mean more to me than you'll ever know Naruto. You bring nothing but joy to my life and I'm grateful to you for it.

Before you came along the only real friend I had was Mashi. The only reason any of the other kids wanted to be my friend was because of who my parents were, they didn't care about me. Not you though, you actually saw me for me.

Your one of the few people who actually understand me. You don't care if I'm a prince or not. You only care about the kind of person I am. For years you have been my best friend but if I'm being honest you've always been more than that to me. You're my mate Naruto".

"I I am"? "You are, I knew it was you as soon as we met each other in kindergarten". "Sasuke". "I love you Naru". I gently cupped his chin and pulled him in for a kiss. His lips were soft and gently against mine as they slowly rubbed together.

When I pulled away I saw nothing but love in his eyes. "Thank you". "You're more then welcome. From now on the two of us belong to each other and only each other". "What do you mean by that"? "I'm a vampire Naruto, I can't live without my mate. You're literally the only thing keeping me alive. My life revolves around you". He smiled and hugged me.

Mashi

Mashi: Hey, can you come over?

Girlfriend: Sure thing, I'll be there soon.

Mashi: Thank you

Girlfriend: Did something happen?

Mashi: You could say that

Girlfriend: I'm on my way

I put my phone on my nightstand and waited for her to get here. It took her half an hour but soon my door was opened and she came and sat next to me. "Mashi"? "I'm afraid of losing my brother". "Why's that"? "His mate is engaged to someone else".

"Is that even legal"? "It's not supposed to be. If a vampire can't be with their mate they end up dying". "I'm glad you confessed to me when you did then". She said smiling. "Of course, there's no way I was going to let you be with that  bitch Sakura".

She nuzzled my side and smiled. "When are you going to mark me though"? "We still have time for that, we're only sixteen after all". "You have a point". I held her close to me. "Things are going to get better for your brother, I'm sure of it".

"I hope your right"? "I know I'am". All of a sudden Ino burst in. "I need to stay here until Monday". "Don't wanna be in the same house as your brother and his fiancée"? "It's not funny Mashi". "I know it's not. My brothers the one that's going to suffer the most because of this".

Itachi

My whole body was aching as I crouched over the toilet throwing up. My head felt foggy and I felt dizzy but I did my best to suppress it. I had to head over to Deidara's and help him with his homework. 

I can't let how I'm feeling get in the way of that. I slowly picked myself up and stumbled over to the sink. I brushed my teeth getting rid of the bad taste in my mouth then put my hair up in a bun with a few strands decorating my face.

I finished up by putting make up on my face. I washed my face first then put on some foundation and used the concealer under my eyes to make it look like I hadn't been losing sleep.

This is all my fault. I'm the reason I'm suffering the way I'am now. It's my fault dad and papa are going to lose one of their kids.

I thought to myself with tears in my eyes. I wasn't worried about my makeup getting ruined, it was waterproof. I took a few minutes to get myself together then grabbed my car keys and headed towards his house.

Once I got there I took a few seconds to catch my breath, then got out and went knock on the door. "Hey Itachi". He said smiling up at me. God I loved his smile. "Hey Deidara". I said smiling back. He let me inside and lead me over to the couch.

"What do you want help with first"? "Let's get science out of the way first". He sat close to me and opend his book up. I had to fight the urge not to put my arm around him. "What is it you don't understand"?

"He wants us to explain how nerve cells effect different parts of the body. Do I look like a doctor to you"? I chuckled. "Do you want the easy explanation or the long and complicated one"? "The easy one". I explained it to him in a simply and easy way and he got to writing.

After that was done we moved on to history and I told him all about the war between my fathers and Butusama Senju and how they were able to defeat him.

While writing I could feel his shoulder brushing up against me. I could feel my chest tightening again and so badly wanted to reach out to him but I couldn't. He's not mine anymore. He never was.

"You ok Itachi"? He asked looking up at me worried. "Yeah, I'm fine". "You sure"? "Mhm". "Alright, if your sure".

Word Count. 1250