Witch X Vampire Part 7

Deidara

"Thanks again for the help Itachi, I appreciate it". "No need to thank me Deidara, I'd do anything for you". I couldn't help but blush. "You're cute when you blush". "I I don't think your girlfriend would like you saying that". "I don't have a girlfriend". Boyfriend then"? "I don't have a boyfriend either".

"I see. Is there anyone you have a crush on"? "There is but the two of us can't be together". "Why not"? "He's with someone else". "I'm sorry. Did you like them a lot". "I was in love with him. I still am". "Did you ever tell him"?

"No, I was waiting for the right time". "I'm sorry Itachi". I said placing my hand on top of his. I noticed his eye twitch like he was in pain and was about to lift my hand to cup his cheek but had to pull it back fast and move away from him since the door opened.

Sasori walked in and I could tell right away that he wasn't happy to see Itachi here. "Hello Itachi". "Hello Sasori". "I didn't know you were coming over". "Dridara needed help with his homework and asked me to help him".

"Why didn't you ask me"? "I had already asked Itachi. Plus your always busy with work I didn't think you'd have the time". "I see". I said looking to the side. I could feel Itachi looking at me but I couldn't look up at him.

If I did I know he'd see the fear in my eyes. I don't want to get him involved with this. I don't want Sasori to hurt him. "I'll talk to you later Deidara, I need to pick up a few things for my papa". He said getting up. "Sure thing". I got up and walked him out the door and smiled as I watched him pull off.

That smile didn't last long though. Sasori quickly pulled me by my hair and threw me into a wall. "Why the hell was he here"!? "H he was h helping me with my homework". I said trying to lift myself up. "What the hell did I tell you about having people over without my permission"!?

"He's the only friend I have". I whispered. "Why would anyone want to be friends with your pathetic ass"!? He said kicking me in the gut. I crouched over on the floor holding my stomach. "Please stop". I asked with tears in my eyes.

I was still recovering from the last beating he gave me. "You like the bastard don't you? That's the real reason why you called him". He said kicking me again. "News flash, he doesn't want your ass! No one ever will! You're worthless and pathetic!

The only reason we're engaged is because your parents paid me! If I had known you would be this problematic I would've asked for more"! He said kicking me harder and harder. All I could do was cry and hold my stomach.

Please come back Itachi. Make him stop, please.

The next thing I knew I was being pulled by my hair as he walked up the stairs. I knew exactly what was going to happen next.

Madara

"Sasuke, Mashi, do you and your friends need anything? Papa and I are about to head out for a while". "We're good, thank you". They said in unison. "Sasuke, make sure you use a condom". Hashi said as we were about to walk out the door". "Papa"! "Behave you two". I said as we left.

Hashi laughed as we climbed into my car then took out his phone and called Itachi putting it on speaker.

Itachi: Hi papa

I immediately heard how weak he sounded

Hashi: Hi baby, I'm in the car with your dad right now. We're calling to check in on you

Itachi: Everything hurts. It feels like my chests on fire

It sounded like he was crying.

Hashi: Have you been in contact with Deidara?

Itachi: I just left his house.

Hashi: Oh Ita, your only making it worse on yourself.

Itachi: He needed my help with school work. I couldn't tell him no

Hashi: Your dad and I will be by once were down aliright

Itachi: Ok

We drove as quick as we possibly could to his parent's house. Once there we got out and Madara knocked on the door right away. His mother Kushina opened the door and looked shocked to see us. "Your majesties, what do I owe the pleasure"? "Please, may we come in"? I asked.

"Of course sir". She moved to the side and we made our way to the living ng room and sat down in front of Minato, she sat down next to him soon after and they both had a scared look on their faces. I don't know if it's because we ruled over this area or not but they were truly scared right now.

"We want to talk to you about our son Itachi and your son Deidara". I said looking directly at them. "What does our son have to do with this? Did he hurt him in anyway"? Minato asked. "In a way yes". Hashi answered. "What do you mean by that"? Kushina asked.

"You are aware that each vampire has a mate right"? "Yes, of course". Minato said. "You are also aware that if a vampire dosen't get to be with their mate that they'll die right"? Hashi said. "Of course we do". "Let me get to the point.

Itachi was born before his mate was. Four years in fact. All he wants to do is be with Deidara but he can't do that because the two of you put Deidara in an arranged marriage". "I'm sorry for the pain prince Itachi is going through but Deidara was put into an arranged marriage as soon as he was born". Kushina said.

"To bad, the arranged marriage means nothing to us". Hashi said. "That arranged marriage isn't valid if one of the two parties turns out to already belong to someone else. I'm not sure if your aware of this or not but Itachi makes him happy, not to mention that no one has even heard of Sasori until a few days ago which makes me believe that this was done recently".

"It's too late I'm afraid, Sasori's ring is already on his finger". "It doesn't matter, I didn't approve of it". A new voice said appearing in the room. Hashi and I both looked over and saw Mito glaring at Kushina". "Mother"! She said shocked. "You know every marriage has to be approved by me and this one is one I definitely don't approve of and never will.

The only reason you put Deidara in that marriage was to try and hurt him like you always do and I'm sick of it". "Is this true"? Hashi asked pissed. "You don't know anything, I know what's best for my son". "You clearly don't. Hashirama, Madara, I'll go and get Deidara and bring him to Itachii".

"Thank you Mito, the guards will be here for you two soon". I said.

Word Count. 1190