Witch X Vampire Part 10

Deidara

Today was an important day for Itachi and me. Today was the day he was finally going to mark me and make me his. I couldn't wait. For as long as I can remember all I've ever wanted was to be his and only his.

He makes me so happy. I can't wait to see what kind of life we'll have together. Maybe I'll even be able to see what kind of father he'll be. I thought to myself as my best friend Kakashi came into the room. "You don't have the triplets with you".

"Nope, they're with their dad right now". He said as he sat down next to me on the bed. Obito marked Kakashi when they were fifteen and ended up having their triplets when they were twenty-two. Their kids are half vampire half werewolf. "Are you nervous about tonight"?

"A little bit. I trust Itachi completely but-". "Your afraid it's gonna hurt". "Mhm". "It's gonna hurt like a bitch". "That was comforting". "I never said it was going to be". "How long"? "Only a minute". "That's good at least". "Mhm".

"You deserve this Deidara, you've been through enough hell". "I know, I'm just glad it's Itachi and not some creep". "You and me both. Not to mention that the kids the two of you make are going to be adorable". He said smiling. "Thank Kashi". I said smiling back.

The next thing I knew I heard the door downstairs open followed by Itachi appearing in the room. "Hey, baby. Hey Kakashi". "Hey Itachi, bye Itachi". Kakashi said as he left the room winking at me. I shook my head smiling and made my way over to Itachi wrapping my arms around his neck.

"How was your day my prince"? "A whole lot better now that I'm back in my mate's arms". He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. "Now, let me show you just how much I've missed you". I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him.

He kissed me back and backed me up against the wall. I wrapped my legs around his waist and moved my head to the side as he started kissing me there. "Ah". I moved my hand to his hair and took out his ponytail.

I moaned as I felt him buck his hips and start to grind against me. "Aahh". I said gripping his hair which made him grunt. I felt him leave a few love bits on me then let me down and pull down my pants while getting on his knees and taking my member into his mouth right away.

"Oh fuck". I placed my hand in his hair and gently tugged while I felt his mouth wrap around me and bob up and down. It felt good. "Mmm". He went fast and placed two fingers in me and slowly started moving them in and out. "Itachi"! I gripped his shoulders for support.

His tongue wrapped around me as he started sucking harder and moving his fingers faster. "Fuck baby, yes". I said tilting my head back. I moaned more and more as I felt my member twitch in his mouth and his fingers turn in different directions.

I gripped his shoulders tighter and let out a strangled mouth as I came in his mouth and he sucked me dry. He let me go and stood up smirking. "Please don't stop". "Don't worry, I'm not done with you yet baby boy". He said his eyes glowing a dark red making me shake in excitement.

He helped me out of my pants, pulled my shirt off then took off all of his clothes. He turned me around pressing me to the wall and pushed into me. "Itachi"!
"Tell me when". He stayed still and after a minute I nodded my head for him to move.

He moved in and out slowly at first letting me get use to it. He grunted and I moaned. "Fuck me please daddy". I could hear him smirk against my ear. "As you wish". He smacked my ass and started pounding hard and fast into me.

"Yes Itachi, yes yes". He nipped the bottom of my ear and smacked my ass. "Aahh". "My sweet Deidara". He whispered in my ear. "It feels so fucking good daddy". "And it's all for you". "Mmm Itachi". He turned me around and picked me up while still in me.

I wrapped my arms and legs around him for support as he continued to pound into me. "Yes daddy, yes. Fuck yes". I gripped his neck tighter as I hid my head in his neck and came on his chest. A few seconds later he came in me then took me to bed.

He laid me down and immediately bite into my neck.  I let out a loud scream as I felt a burning sensation in my neck followed by Itachi's arms wrapping around me. "It's ok Deidara, in right here my love". I clung to him as my body shook in his arms.

After a minute I looked up at him. He gave me a mirror and I smiled as I saw the beautiful black design that was now on it. "I love you". "I love you too".

"Papa, where's daddy"? My daughter Amber asked as we sat at home. "Daddy's at work right now but he'll be home soon". "Ok papa". She smiled at me then went back to coloring. She had black hair that faded into red, pale wheat skin and mismatched eyes and was also a vampire.

She wasn't mine and Itachi's biological but neither of us cared about that. We had found her abandoned in the park as a baby, took her home and cared for her. She's the best thing that ever happened to either of us. Not to mention that I'm currently pregnant with her little brother and sister.

I smiled as I heard the door open and watched as Itachi walked in. "Daddy"! She ran over to him and jumped in his arms. "I missed you". She was two. "I missed you too baby". He said kissing her cheek making her smile.

"I got you something". "What"? He reached into his pocket and took out a necklace that matched the mark on my neck. He put it on her and she smiled. "There, now you and papa match. She smiled more.

Word Count. 1073