The Runaway Witch Part 4

Deidara

We rode silently in his car as he drove us to the hotel he was staying at. I didn't know what to expect out of tonight. I didn't know what he expected out of me tonight. I wouldn't be against the idea of us being together with each other tonight but I didn't know if I was ready for that.

It was Itachi fricken Uchiha who wouldn't want him. Not only that he said he would do it if I really wanted to. He was giving me complete control over what happens tonight. I didn't know one night stands went like that. I thought you were just supposed to sleep together and part ways the next day.

"You have a lot on your mind don't you". "I'm sorry". I said looking down, my hands gripping my pants". "Don't be". He pulled into the parking lot and we got down. It was one of the luxurious five star hotels I knew I would never be able to afford.

I followed him inside and walked beside him through the luxurious lobby and onto the elevator. He pressed the third floor button and a few seconds later we were walking down a long hallway that was carpeted. He stopped infront of tone of the doors that was on the left, used his card to open it and allowed me to walk in first.

I looked around amazed as I took in the beidge walls, soft carpet. The plasma screen that was mounted on the wall infront of a black leather couch, the generous kitchen area and king sized bed that laid infront of a large double window.

"This is amazing". "I'm glad you like it, I'm here for a few more days". He said making his way over to the bed. "Uzumaki". He looked up at me confused. I made my way over and sat down next to him with my face in my hands.

"My names Deidara Namakazie Uzumaki, my parents are Minato Namakazie Uzumaki and Kuzu Uzumaki". He said nothing, just sat beside me and listened to what I had to say. "Their great parents they really are. Whatever I needed they always made sure I had. I went to the best schools available and no matter how busy they were they always made time for me but I couldn't stay.

For as long as I can remember I've always struggled with my powers, I can't control them the way I want to. The simplest of spells I can't manage to cast no matter how hard I try. My teachers have no clue, I've managed to cheat a lot without getting caught and that's only because I payed the A plus student a lot of money to keep his or her mouth shut.

I don't want them to know. I don't want them to think of me as a failure and ruin their careers. They've worked so hard for everything they have and I would hate to be the reason all of it was taken away". The next thing I knew his arms were around me. Instinctively I turned around and buried my head in his chest.

It felt so warm, so safe. It's as if I didn't have to think about anything right now. I could just enjoy being with him. "You've been through so much mentally. Can I sing for you"? I nodded.

I see it in your eyes
You're losing all your light
Each day feels longer than the day that came before
You can't see a way out
You've run out of time now
You've lost your heart inside this war
Never give up, don't give up now
There's still hope in the darkest hour
Never give up, don't give up now
I'll take this pain for you
I will pull you through
I'll be with you 'til the end
Through the fire and rain
I will be your strength
I'll be with you 'til the end
With you 'til the end (oh)
With you 'til the end (oh, oh)
When your fears are not fading
And there's parts of you breaking
I'll hold the pieces all together with my hands
Though the night feels lonely
I won't leave you behind me
Deep inside I know I can't
Never give up
Don't give up now
There's still hope in the darkest hour
Never give up
Don't give up now
I'll take this pain for you
I will pull you through
I'll be with you 'til the end
With you 'til the end
Through the fire and rain
I will be your strength
I'll be with you 'til the end
With you 'til the end
I'll take this pain for you
I will pull you through
I'll be with you 'til the end
With you 'til the end

His voice was soft as he held me tight and close while continuing to run his fingers through my hair. "We don't have to talk about this anymore tonight, just know that I do know how you feel".

Minato

Everything felt numb. I had taken the day off in case Deidara decided to call and let me know what was going on but he never did. He didn't even reply to any of the texts I sent him. I hated this. I hated not knowing if he was safe or not.

My kids mean the world to me and one of them had left home without telling me anything. How could I have failed him like this? How could I not see he was hurting? Why didn't I check in with him more often? Why didn't I ask him how his day was going or how he was feeling inside?

My son was suffering and didn't feel comfortable enough to come talk with me about it. I thought we were close. I thought their were no secrets between us but I was wrong.

Just one call baby. You don't have to come home if you don't want to, just call and let me know your ok. Let me hear your voice one last time please

"Minato". He came sit behind me on the bed wrapping his arms around me. "Any word"? "No. I've contacted the police but he turned the tracker on his phone off and deleted all of his social media".

"What did we do wrong Kuzu? Why does he hate us"? "I don't think he hates us love. I just think he's going through something right now and doesn't know how to talk to us about it. We'll find him though, don't worry".

With You Til The End by Sam Tinnesz and Tommee Profitt

Word Count: 1115