WHERE AM I?!

I woke up with raindrops and cold wind. I could feel cold and wet grass and the smell of rain.

I opened my eyes and saw rainy clouds covering the whole sky, though it looked like it was daytime. I had to close my eyes again when I sat down because my head started to hurt.

Aria
(What happened? I can feel grass... did I faint at the park? So it means everything was nothing but a dream, right? God, my chest feels so heavy...)

I sit down and put my hand on my head, trying to remember exactly what happened.

Aria
(Maybe I fainted with hunger? I haven't eaten lunch or dinner yesterday, so it must be it.)

I slowly opened my eyes, but when I did... I couldn't help but widen them.

Aria
Wait a second... WHERE AM I?!

I looked around many times with widen eyes. Wherever I was, it was obviously not the park. It was a forest, and I was laying by a big root of a tree.

The more I was sure that I was kidnapped, the more panicked I got.

I stood up with my knees shaking in fear, embracing myself to find some warmth. It was freezing, and my wet clothes made me feel colder and colder.

Aria
I have to get out of this rain first... maybe finding some help in the process would be nice.

I started to walk around. I was in a forest, but the trees had strange fruits that reminded me of raspberries, but yellow and bigger.

I was starving, but I wouldn't risk myself anymore.

Aria
(I can hear a violin playing a sad song. Maybe there's someone there? But I can't tell where it's coming from, it looks like some background music?...)

Suddenly, I heard a strange sound and saw something moving in the corner of my eye. I looked behind me but just found my footprints.

I ignored what it was, but then felt something pushing me to the ground with a loud thud. I looked back rapidly, and what I saw made my eyes widen and the whole forest hear a scream.

A round, green creature with a flower on its head, like a molded Bulbasaur, popped off the ground and jumped toward me. What almost stunned me out of surprise was that I could see a green line and a "lev. 1" on top of its head.

Instinctively, I kicked at and thought that I saw a white light coming from my foot. The creature faded in thin air the moment it touched the ground.

Aria
(What the hell was that thing?! What did it want from me?! AND WHAT'S UP WITH THIS MUSIC!?!?)

Then, an arrow landed in front of me, it didn't hit my foot for an inch. I looked up and screamed once more in panic and confusion. A human-like figure was on a tree branch, with big white fur or hair and a... CROSSBOW??! And there were five more on the ground, but with logs and more of the creature's kind, but that one was blue and white.

....Do I have to say they were after me as well?

Aria
(TURN AROUND TURN AROUND TURN AROUND- !!)

Now there was a whole army after me. I had to look out where I was running so I wouldn't slip and fall, and at the same time dodge some ice creatures and arrows. Unfortunately, I was not used to making forest trails, especially running them. I started to pant and felt my ribs and legs hurt, begging me to stop.

Aria
(I don't know if I can keep running any longer!... I need to get out of their sight before- OH COME ON!!)

Since luck was not always by my side, I ended up almost falling off a cliff. I accidentally looked down and almost passed out at the view. It was so tall!! And where did the sea come from?!!