ANEMO SHIELD

I was hidden behind a bush, completely wary of my surroundings. I gripped the broomstick tighter.

Aria
(Come on... just a little bit closer... and.........)

SWOOSH!
POW!!

I swung the broom at the crystalfly, successfully knocking it out.

Aria
Yay! That was the last one, thank goodness.

After a fun meat feist with Razor, I had to take my leave. He escorted me out of Wolvendom and I went to Dawn Winery right after. Thanks to Razor, my hands and ankle don't hurt anymore, and that made things a lot easier for me.

Aria
(I have to do something in return. He lives with the wolves, right? Maybe I could hunt some boars to thank everything he did for me. But another day, though. I'm busy enough today.)

I collected the crystalflie's crystal core, mentally apologizing for killing it, and ran back to the winery. Adelinde was patiently waiting for me at the entrance.

Aria
Thank you for letting me use the broom, Ms. Adelinde! I also cleaned up the place, if you don't mind.

Adelinde
You're welcome, de- Wait, what?! You did? Oh my, you didn't have to!

Aria
Relax, it was my way of payment for letting me use the broom, so you don't have to do anything in exchange.

Adelinde
B-But...!

Aria
See you next time, Ms. Adelinde! Thanks again!

Before she could say anything else, I ran as fast as I could to Mondstadt. I still had to deliver the wolfhooks and crystal cores to Sucrose, and 3 more missions too. Before I knew it, I was already a few meters away from the alchemy shop, Sucrose was still there.

Aria
(I ran a lot... I've been running from place to place since my first commission, so I think I improved my stamina a little. That's pretty good.)

I gave Sucrose what she requested, and she rewarded me. She looked very worried at my bandaged hands and ankle and apologized for getting me in trouble - something she didn't have to do, and that I thought was very cute. But I guess it's part of her design to be cute. Pastel color palette, cute clothes, naturally blushed cheeks, and shy personality? Yep, she's cute.

After a few hours of hard work, I finally finished my commissions, got the reward with Katheryne, and, to my surprise, it was still daytime. Good, because my day was not done yet.

After many rows of stairs, I finally arrived at the Favonious headquarters.

Aria
(There's something I need to ask miss Jean... training alone is leading me anywhere.)

I knocked three times at her door, and I entered right after hearing a muffled "come in".

Jean
Oh, it's you. What seems to be the problem, Aria?

Aria
There's no problem, just a little favor to ask. Can you uh... see if I can join the soldier's training?

Jean
Training?

Aria
Yes, I want to train. I want to be able to take care of myself and protect others, just like everybody did with me! You see, after the Stormterror accident, I woke up next to the Statue of the Seven at Windrise. After that day, I managed to use elemental powers, but... I don't have a vision at all.

I said, taking the catalyst I usually train with out of my bag. She looked rather surprised at the news.

Jean
Anemo powers...