YOU LOOK TIRED... HAVE A DRINK

2008 WORDS LETSGOOOOOO 🤩

...

.......

.........

???
My, oh my... You really are strong-willed, aren't you... Aria.

Aria
...!

Aria
(W-Where am I? This place is so... dark and cold... this darkness surrounding me has numbed my senses... Aether, Paimon, where did you go? And that voice I just heard....)

Aria
Gah...!

Aria
(I can't move...! Something is holding my arms tightly in place, they're firmly attached to the ground. It's just like rope, but it feels.... slimy and superficial.)

???
Ah... you look pathetic. Struggling to flee like a filthy insect in a spider web. How adorable.

Aria
(...!? Why is this voice so familiar...!)

???
I wonder how you, a random human, managed to steal from Gael so easily. That selfish and naive emperor. Now, let me take a closer look at the oh-so-powerful thief...

Aria
......!?

???
.........

Aria
(Whoever's touch this is, it feels so warm yet still... so deceiving......)

???
Listen here, and listen well, for I won't repeat myself. As much as your wish to return to your homeland is strong as stone, you're bound to stay here for eternity. And once you give in and accept your fate... You will finally be entirely mine. Body, soul, and fragile mind.

Aria
N... No.....!

Aria
(It's... burning me...! These ropes... the darkness... burns... the darkness... burns...!!)

???
Oh, stop whimpering like a crybaby. Be not afraid and do not resist. For you see, it's not that bad once you grow used to it. I assure you that you'll find yourself pleading, begging for more... in a future that is much closer than you think.

Aria
(Her hands are moving down my neck and collarbone, it almost feels... tempting... I can feel her breath on my face, but why does it feel so cold?)

???
But, until then... the more you fight back... I shall personally make sure I eat you slowly and painfully from the inside out. Until you can't even remember your own name and beg for mercy like it's the only thing your mouth can speak.

Aria
You are cruel...!

Aria
(Such gentle touch... and cruel words... overwhelm me to the core....!)