WALKING AROUND

......

It's quiet. And cold. As if my body is steady as a stone and floating in the void..... When did I experience this before?...

???
........Aria...

???
.......So..... this is your name...... Aria.....

Aria
(Huh? This voice!....)

Mysterious Voice
You are, indeed, a very interesting mortal, Aria.

Aria
(You're the one who brought me here! But... why here? And why me? And most important... Who are you?)

Gael
Don't think you're special. What happened to us was nothing but an accident. And as for who I am, I am The owner of dreams and desires. The creator of a whole reality and uncountable worlds. The one you should fear, no matter who you think you are or how strong is your status. My name is Gael, The Fallen God of Heyira.

Aria
(Gael... I had never heard of you before. Especially this "Heyira" place. Why did you appear in my world?)

Gael
Uncountable years ago, the people that were supposed to serve me lost faith in me, causing me to lose my strength momentarily. They took this moment to kill me with the powers I gave them, but I managed to run away. However, I was weak and lost, so I traveled everywhere searching for power. You were one of the many people from different many worlds and realities I would take advantage of, but you had no magic powers at all.

Aria
(So this is what you meant with "you have no powers"... But why did you call me a thief, then? What did I steal from you?)

Gael
You stole the powers I had left and that I stole for many years.

Aria
(.......What?!)

I could not believe what I heard. I accidentally stole powers from a FALLEN RANDOM GOD?!

Aria
(But how? How is that possible? Wait... could it be!?...)

Gael
Correct. I sealed my powers in that jewel so I could use them only when necessary. But, somehow, you managed to break the seal and steal my powers. If you didn't let go at that moment, you would steal my energy as well and I would die.

Aria
(I.... didn't know. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to steal from you, I just wanted to survive. What should I do now?)

Gael
You are a human with the powers of a god, in a universe that you understand and know. If there is someone that knows the answer to your question, this someone is you. There is only one last thing I ask you. Use my powers wisely.

Aria
(W-Wait, Gael, don't go! I still have questions!)

Gael
Farewell, Aria. I hope we never meet again.

Gael
Now, it's time to wake up.

???
....ria........