More Books From Me!

Hi  Everyone,

Thank you so much for all the love on this book, as a small indie author it means the world to me that you would give me the chance and experience these words with me. It has always been my dream to be an author and all of you have given me the confidence to do just that so I just wanted to share with you some of the projects I have been working on.

If you loved Burnt Lies, I think you would really enjoy my latest book Where The Liars Sleep. It is an Academic Rivals to Lovers story with snarky brooding boys, and a strong independent female lead who is trying to figure out what the prestigious private school Rutherford Academy is hiding behind its closed doors.

It includes murder, mystery and a little melancholy just to tug at your heartstrings.

Blurb

Blurb

The prestigious private school Rutherford Academy has secrets hidden behind its walls after the tragic death of one of its students only one new student has been allowed to enrol. Nadine Flint has always had a distaste for the rich but all that comes to a toll when she learns the secrets of Rutherford and what the students there would quite literally kill to keep a secret.

Will this hot-headed, loud-mouthed new student be able to uncover what really goes on behind closed doors where the liars sleep?

Or will she fall from grace as fast as they did
?

The first five chapters are available here on Wattpad so you can get a taste of the story before buying!

I would really love it if you could support me in this journey and give it a read, also if you have a Kindle Unlimited Membership you can read it free of charge and I will still get a commission for every page you read!

The link is here: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Where-Liars-Sleep-Liaress-Nadira/dp/B0BKRX8M11/ref=sr_1_1?crid=19P2SPJNUTE9K&keywords=where+the+liars+sleep&psr=EY17&qid=1669394523&s=black-friday&sprefix=where+the+liars+sleep%2Cblack-friday%2C309&sr=1-1

If that's not to your style I also have another book called Veneficium out which is a YA fantasy, full of kingdom politics, assassins, loads of action and some heart-wrenching betrayals. It is a whole world I have built taking inspiration from folklore as well as making up my own creatures and putting in twists that I think you will enjoy!

Blurb

Blurb

Caira Auara lost her powers all those years ago from a Veneficium demon but was found by two assassins Evelyn and Alric who take her into what is known as the Code, she trains with elite assassins until one day she is given the opportunity of redemption. She is tasked to infiltrate Vaeryn the home of all Veneficium demons and collect information on the Vae brothers the princes of the land known as Acacio and Rysesn Vae.

What will happen when she goes to Vaeryn and realises that the Vae brothers aren't exactly what she was taught? What happens when everything you have ever known is put into question?

A tale of morality, love and betrayal, join Caira on her journey to discover the truth of the Veneficium.

The link is here, let me know if you read any of these books, I would love to hear your thoughts:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Veneficium-Miss-Nadira-Alom/dp/B0B83788HM/ref=sr_1_2?qid=1669394753&refinements=p_27%3ANadira+Alom&s=books&sr=1-2&text=Nadira+Alom

Thank you all so much! You are the best, and hopefully soon the special edition paperback version of Burnt Lies will be out soon!