Chapter 21

Anger boiled in me as Harry smiled in mockery, howbeit I couldn't attack him, there was no need to upset Sir Genius. Glancing at Niall for some help, he simply shook his head in defeat then sat on the bed to wrap his arms around my sweaty body. I felt sorry for him for doing that, I'm really gross at the moment. I winced a bit when his knee accidentally nudged my injured leg. Wait though, why am I just in a t-shirt?? Please don't tell me. . .

"What's the matter Carly?" eyes searched my face for answers, I shook my head and gently shoved him away from me. That douche was still smug about this, completely oblivious to the fact that I was so close to murdering him.

"Did-" I paused to point at that piece of shit, while motioning to the plain black t-shirt clad over my torso.

"Oh" his eyes widened in realization "No no definitely not him. Though he was gonna keep you naked.." he folded his lips into a straight line. Well, it's good to see that he formed two sentences without stuttering, or perhaps he has been socializing with Harry, so it's good news to know that he's speaking to me in a less panicky/apprehensive tone.

Hold up now, he was gonna keep me naked??

Way out of line buddy, even if I'm in a shirt at least right now. "But did he undress me?" I dangerously asked, pointing a firm finger back at Harry that's now aware of our conversation.

Furthermore his back was against the dark wall while he propped his forearms on his knees with an expression I couldn't put a finger on. Was he amused? Confused? Is he going to burst out of laughter? 

"Of course I saw you naked, darling. You really need to shed some weight" he put on a fake smile and shook his head like the bitch he is. And no please, don't call me that, I'm not your darling.

With my eyes wide and mouth agape, I was ready to tell him off if it wasn't for Niall's sweaty palm that was slapped over my mouth. He rolled his eyes and sighed "He's kidding Carly, your weight is perfect. Don't listen to anything he says" I was glad he was able to form a sentence but now he's speaking that way around him. Just yesterday he was scared shitless by him. The hell did I miss?

"And, no worries, I was the one who dressed you not him" he sheepishly admitted, turning his face away. Relief washed over me, however I still was uncomfortable knowing that someone saw me naked. Oh my God, am I- no never-mind, still have my underwear on.

I can sense the imminent heart attack I'll get from this damned place and specifically from him. Gosh dang.

"Does your leg still- woah, fuck" Niall's hand flew to his mouth, eyes zeroing, shifting from me to my leg in horror.

My heart suddenly stopped, "Niall" I called out for him in fear and anxiety, "What? What are you looking at? Is it-"

I didn't take notice of Harry coming closer to check out whatever Niall was staring at. "Holy fuck it really is that bad" his brows furrowed in shock.

"It's too bad, it ain't my problem" he arrogantly smiled and tapped my nose. What the actual fuck? Are you for real, now? Is he on drugs?

Except that if I wasn't so worried, I would've bitten his finger.

"Harry do you have a band aid?" he panicked, finally looking away from my leg. I was so curious to know what's going on, but it wasn't that simple to look down. Maybe I do have a black hole in my thigh after all.

Oh please, grow up.

"Thought you said you dressed me. . . How didn't you see whatever you're looking at" despite that it was pretty obvious that they were referring to the stabbing area, I acted oblivious, hoping it may help a bit. But who was I kidding, I knew better than to think it'll actually steer my thoughts away from those hideously creative assumptions.