Chapter 1

I awaited in the middle of the long line that extended until the first floor. It may see like it's going to take forever, but the eye exam per person takes only a second. Every student in Alexandria's Academy requires an eye test just to make sure they weren't a fraud.

I lugged my suitcase along the sleek black and violet tiles behind me each time the line moved up, I glanced at my black t-shirt tucked into my violet skinny jeans, under my leather jacket; our academy's uniform. It might sound like a shitty attire but it was quite nice and stylish in my opinion. And with the black boots, this is the best school ever. It is. And it's not.

This year shouldn't be as bad as the previous year, but each time I attempt to convince myself that, the year ends up worse than the last one. Therefore, I should expect anything to happen at anytime. Like right now for instance, a blondie just got caught somehow with fake irises, trying to sneak her way into this academy. The alarm immediately went off. I'm guessing she didn't want to be separated from her boyfriend, she's so naïve... She has no idea what she got herself into unless she wanted to take a huge risk. Two guards of the academy wearing just like the MIB, took her with absolutely no emotion whatsoever evident on their blank faces as if they were robots. She thrashed in their hard grip as the men grabbed ahold of her arms, she cried and pleaded for them to let her go, knowing what the consequences were. Her boyfriend was held by another two guards to stop him from chasing after her as they took her away from him. He tried to pull away and yelled "Kristen!" constantly until his voice got scratchy, the poor guy's eyes were red from tears, him and Kristen make the perfect Ken and Barbie. Except the fact that his orbs were naturally violet -just like everyone else here unless another few students' were fake- and hers were a different color I couldn't recognize due to the good amount of distance between us. Everything paused by the moment she was caught anyways. This was somewhat normal so no one showed any sign of fear or shock.

Despite the fact that I'm sort of used to this, I felt remorse towards Kristen and her boyfriend that has to now suffer his loss. No one should ever risk going from one nation to another unless you were crazy as fuck. Sometimes you get to see other students from different nations but only occasionally; during sports competitions or any other competitions you could think of.

Now that the girl was out of sight and her screams have subsided, everyone was still silent, waiting for the moment, the moment in which everyone detested but had to accept nevertheless. The quietness was too much that a pin could be heard from the first floor, all the way until this floor; the last floor.

I was startled at the sudden noise of Kristen's bloodcurdling screams that made me shut my eyes and gulp harshly. This only meant one thing...

Death...

--------------

Okiieeeee! Second Harry Styles fanfic ^-^ I reaaaally hope you love it, not just like it. PLEASE, vote and comment some feedback, opinions and a cast member to play as the girl in the picture. Anything not understandable PLEASE, once again, tell me. I just reeeeeaaalllyyy hope you love it!

Thank you for reading, I really appreciate it :D