Chapter 5

"I need to get there as soon as possible before he finds out.. if he hasn't already" he gulped slowly and stood up from his chair.

"Woah woah woah! Your life is already at risk even though I don't know what's going on. It's Harry fucking Styles we're talking about" I hissed, if I raised my voice then people would get suspicious. Especially at the mention of Harry fucking Styles.

He was from a different nation, not to mention, the highest. Whereas, we come in second. He was well known amongst every nation.

He was unique in his own way, and everyone knew it. Nobody denied it.

"I have to go, Carly. He'll come for me if I don't go to him first" he argued.

"Look, can we talk about this outside?" he looked around to make sure no one was watching. "I don't want to be suspected"

"Alright fine, but under one condition. You tell me what's going on" I firmly poked his chest with my index finger.

"You've got a deal" he agreed and we left our food on the table.
**
The sun was setting and now it's almost in the evening. I was only told that the word about the executed was widespread. The closer the nation, the faster the news was to go around from teacher to pupil. And that was bad as Niall had said.

Our academy was a few miles away from the WildFire Academy, despite that ours came second.

"There's something else you're not telling me" I concluded, I mean come on, I know all this without being told. It had something to do with Kristen.

"Kris-" he was cut off by his phone again. He gave me the phone so that I read the message first.

From Harry Styles:

TIME IS TICKING AND YOU'RE STILL NOT HERE YOU IRISH DICK! I SWEAR ON MY MOTHER'S GRAVE I WILL GET YOU MYSELF IF YOU AREN'T IN MY DORM RIGHT BEFORE MIDNIGHT!
----
I nearly dropped the phone out of my hands, I knew he was this cruel and impatient but his choice of words and how they were written, I almost heard his angry tone through it.

"We need to get there before midnight" I calmly said, though deep down I was panicking.

"I can always do this alone" he insisted, I shook my head because there was no way in hell he's going all on his own.

He sighed in defeat "It takes quite a few hours to get there, but it's not so risky since the semester hasn't begun just yet. All we need is food and water with us" normally, I would looked at him like he was crazy to care about food right now but he was awfully right. If we didn't pack food and water we'd starve -well I'd most likely survive without food- and die of dehydration.

There were quite a few mountains and oddly, the weather was warmer at night than it was during the day.

"So we're just going there to have a word with him?" I asked. If Harry doesn't know whether Kristen has entered safely -I don't know what he meant to her- then we better get to the Red Nation before he knows it.

We rushed to our dorm and grabbed a black backpack to shove two water bottles and a few chocolate bars "Yeah and we have no choice but to stay there before the semester begins by a day if not a few hours" he shrugged without looking at me, I knew somewhere inside, he was nervous about this.

"What? Why? You want us to get caught and end up like Kristen?" I nearly yelled, he is crazy. There is no way we can stay there for the next six to seven days! It's dangerous, especially in that academy.

"Change your clothes, they don't need to know that we're the Violet Nation members. Any further questions?" how dare he be annoyed with me? I'm scared for our dear lives and he's playing it cool.

What's life to him if his girlfriend is gone?

I can't help but realize my subconscious is probably right. Maybe he just isn't thinking right but I can't stop him from keeping his distance from Styles. Something hit me though, real hard.  What did Harry have to do with Kristen? 

Nevertheless I dodged the question and skipped to the next one, I doubt he would want to answer any question regarding her "Why exactly are we staying there for days?" once he doesn't answer me, I repeat it again. "Niall Horan, why are we going to stay there for days?"

"Well..." He begun with no emotion. "Considering the fact that Kristen Styles was executed earlier, then her brother might as well torture me to no end. So why not?"

Well then I guess that answers my first question as well.

----------------
<😏>.
...|.
./\.
Today is ma birthday! WEEEEEEE!