Chapter 12

Recall:

Now it has returned; the bad vibes from their nation has grew stronger, less distant, causing me to be anxious and intense, wanting to know what are behind those groups of tall trees suspiciously huddled and arranged to hide something.

But isn't it obvious what's being hidden? Don't we all know?

--

I was astonished. No, astonished is an understatement. I was beyond amazed. A black and firey red sculpture of the nation's logo was positioned above three enormous buildings surrounded by high concrete walls, claiming them. I couldn't make out the shape due to the high distance, plus my eyesight was getting crappier from not resting my eyes.

A fascinating bronze fountain was placed in the middle of the open area, an large opening in the walls with a sort of creepy looking bronze gate situated there, like a key fitting perfectly into its hole.

The dark skies that hung above the academy described the nation itself. Despite its bad reputation all over, I must admit, the designing of everything was simply perfect. This doesn't mean the onion isn't worse the more you peel it, the outside might be perfect, nothing wrong with it. However, nothing's worse than actually going in and investigating it.

And that's what I was afraid of doing. Now I don't like onions, and I certainly dislike this very nation.

I was suddenly pulled back by rather an unexpected force that sent me flying behind the trees "What in God's name do you think your doin'? Do you wanna get yourself exposed?" I was taken by surprise by Niall's strength, I assumed he was weak, simply because he looks too kind to hurt a fly.

"I would've kept you there to be shot, but I'll kill you for later" Harry sarcastically put a disappointed look on his features, nodding his head slightly.

I shut my eyes, took a deep breath, and tried my best not to rip his face off, crying in anger while doing so. He won't be the death of me, his sarcasm will be.

"Follow me" motioned Harry, huffing then mumbling "losers" before leading us onto a straight path to the right.

"That guard gets scared shitless of me" he chuckled like the jerk he is. I glanced at the short man wearing a blackish blue uniform and an M16 in both hands as he kept a straight face on his slightly wrinkled features.

"Here, you need this" he rolled his eyes, handing us black eyeliner from his pocket. How the hell did he manage to shove a pencil in there if his pants look so tight that they're about to rip? Like damn.

Instead of catching it, we watched it as it landed on the floor with no expression. God knows what the hell that is, for all we know it's not even close to an eyeliner.

"For Christ sake it's not a bomb" Harry fisted his hair in his large hands and knocked his head on a tree bark.

I picked it up slowly and cleaned the head a bit from the dirt that covered it. Gently, I put on some eyeliner and gave it to Niall to use. I hate using make up from other people.. you never know what they had in/on their eye/lips/face etc.

"I'll be dealing with the bloody eye color later. As for now, you look hideous but that should do" he confidently said to Niall and I, like it was a normal thing to call someone that. I admire how calm he is about this, I'm sure he's used to trespassing but I'd still be alarmed. You never know what might happen.

This time, I kept the bag on my back and maintained a blunt expression on my surely tired features. Nervously, I walked behind Harry as we were now fully exposed to one guard on a side of the wall. What I thought about was, how come the WildFire academy, especially them, have one guard per wall? They need the tight security, clearly not us.

The fear Niall has felt was palpable, I wanted to comfort him but right now, in front of the guard we have to act like one of them.

"M-Mr.Styles, you aren't allowed to import who-whoever you p-please" stuttered the small man, not daring to look up at the one and only Harry.

"Mr.Styles you aren't allowed to 'import' whoever you please" he mocked. "Do they look like fucking weapons to you? Goddamn, I do what I want" sheesh, he's such a douche.

"O-Of course" the guard shakily pressed a camouflaged button on the wall, a large whole formed in a bark of a very large tree. I was surprised, could this be some sort of elevator? Stupid thought but I couldn't help it.

"You tell no one old man, or you're fucked" Harry spat, harshly pushing us forward to enter the small space inside.

I could tell that Niall was about to cry, so I grabbed his hand, giving it a little squeeze and sending him a reassuring smile. Although, we weren't going to be ok, obviously.

My steps followed Niall's into the dimly lit teleported or whatever the hell this was. There was a scanner to the right with red laser light behind it. Harry pressed his thumb to it with an irritated eye roll, mumbling something incoherent in process.

"Remember, you don't dare step a foot out of my dorm. Especially you" he disgustedly pointed to me. "It's not like you two don't have something to say to me. Something important that I'm about to find out" Niall had a panicked expression on his face, as for I, I was afraid for our dear lives.

Please, just let this night pass by peacefully. That's all I'm asking for, plus I don't want to get my cut infected if it isn't already.

-------
IMPORTANT: Okaaaay Imma try making these a/n's a bit fun (in a way) ok so you comment your first impression about me regardless of what it is.

That's all for today.