Chapter 15

Vote please ^_^ and comment

--------

The cold engulfing me caused me to shiver underneath the thin sheet. I couldn't sleep at all. It's everything really. Everyone's had those moments in which they can't sleep from something that has occurred, it could be the death of anyone, an awfully embarrassing moment even. Nevertheless, my situation was worse. How can Harry live with himself for doing all this? Because I know I wouldn't. He's seriously messed up in the head if he thinks this is normal.

Fine, hold me hostage or prisoner, whatever you want to hold me as, but at least make this less torturous than it already is. Especially for Niall.

You might be breaking down inside over the death of your sister, who knows? Death isn't easy to be forgotten or to be taken lightly but at least be appreciative for everything else you've been granted. Be happy that your sister is in a better place, or at least wish she is.

On second thoughts, he should be wishing he's dead instead, then Earth would be a safer place to live in.

I wish he's dead with a great passion, I'm sure Niall and everyone else does.

I wonder if he's having a hard time sleeping too, I'm sure he is but I wish he doesn't. I feel so far away from him when I should be the one by his side for comforting. I'd sneak up on him but Harry's hearing is ten times better than a bat itself.

Fuck it.

I slowly lifted my shaking body, the blanket pooling around my waist, but only to be exposed to the cold air even more than I already have been. I wrapped my arms around my icy body and rubbed my arms, trying to gain some heat.

I have a feeling my bones will shatter like broken glass if I move, due to the cold wrapping around them.

The sound of Harry tossing in his bed had me suck in my breath, he better be a heavy sleeper, otherwise I'd be the meal of the day on his menu.

He started moving around in bed even more, as though he was irritated in something. Could it possibly be about the news of his sister? It does make me happy that it's affecting him, but at the same time I felt bad.

I sunk back in my makeshift bed and brought the blanket up to my nose when the I heard the sound of his bed creaking loudly on one side. From the sound of it, he was pacing around the area of his bed until he decided to go unlock the balcony door.

I'd seriously turn off the AC but he'd hear the loud beep coming from it.

I jolt up at the sudden sound of a splash coming from outside. There couldn't possibly be a pool right under his balcony.. that's just wicked mate.

I don't waste time to jump up and crawl my way through the small crevice in the glass door that I've managed to fit in.

The weather outside was more welcoming that it was inside, however it still was chilly in an unusual way. Just how the grey clouds hung above their nation in an unwelcoming way.

The harsh wind whipped my hair in my face and crawled its way up the thin material of the t-shirt. I shivered and wished that I hadn't came out, but my curiosity was driving me crazy.

I'd bring my jacket, but in all honesty, I'm too lazy.

I peeked my head through two poles of the railing, my eyes traveling down the tall trees until Harry's muscular physique came into view in the massive pool. Did he really jump three stories high?

Crazy ass...

However, I must admit, they're lucky they get to have the largest building. Although ours wasn't small but wide, the floors weren't as much.

I'd jump after him but I'm not crazy, I don't want to get myself killed and it's fucking freezing.

I snapped out of my thoughts at the whistling coming from the wind I assumed, but once I looked down again, it was Harry whistling in a creepily slow manner while boring his red eyes full of mischievous into my own marked with fear and terror.