Chapter XIV 🔞

Smut🔞 don't read if uncomfortable.

"AHHH!" the loud panic scream of Taehyung finally woke up the sleeping bunny who was previously enjoying sucking his wife's nipple.

"W-wifey?.... what hwappend?!! Oh no... W-why awe you bwoobies out? Why Gukkie nwaked? Pwervert wifeyy... " The bunny had the audacity to question and accused his wife as he cover his eyes and upper body with comforter body, once detaching his mouth from Tae's chest.

"WTF?! You're the one who has your bunny mouth sucking the hell out of my nipple! Yet, you're the one who have the audacity to accuse me?! Seriously? Do you want me to choke you?!" Taehyung said angrily, as he grabbed the other end of comforter to cover his chest. His husband was just freaking unbelievable.

"Gukkie? But Gukkie thwink it's cawwots" Jeongguk said innocently, still covering his big eyes. His cheeks turning red upon hearing his wife's words

"CARROTS?!! You evil bunny! How come you have mistaken my boobs as a freaking carrots?! You coconut head" the older continuously rambled out.

"Sowwy wifey.... but..but why gukkie in your bwed?" A confused bunny asked, because he realized that he was in his wife's room, specially his bed. Did he sleep walk?

"Firstly, you can remove your hand. Secondly, I saw you last night in your bunny form shivering badly because of the cold weather. So I took you here, but you're still shivering so bad so I-I I got w-worried and decided to provide you a body heat. You didn't tell me that you could shift into your animal form. I almost freak out when I couldn't find you" Taehyung explained after calming down, stuttering for the first time finding it hard to tell the bunny what he exactly feel.

"Oww gukkie rweally sowwy wifey.... Gukkie cwold last nwight... So gukkie shwift to little bun bun to fweel warm..." The younger explained crunching his nose upon remembering how cold he was last night to the point he had to shift into his bunny form just to feel warm because of his fur. But it didn't do much help because of the combination of aircon and the cold weather.

"Sigh* right. But why are you even sleeping in the living room? You could have choose your room from to of our guestroom." Taehyung asked, wanting to exactly know the bunny's reason or not sleeping in the bedroom

"Gukkie dwon't want to dirty and mess hyungie's stuffs...Awnty and awnky swaid gukkie sweep like piggy..." Jeongguk answer honestly

"Oh gosh just how many people have treated you badly? Why don't you just punch their mouth and make use of that big and strong muscles yours." Taehyung said frustratingly from the number of people whose hurting his husband that keeps on filing up.

"But.. gukkie is a gwood bunny.... gukkie no want hwurtin pweople...b-but if thwey hwurt Gukkie's wifey..thwen gukkie will pwunch their thwoats thwen gukkie will fweed them donkeys poop..." The bunny answered bravely as he look into Taehyung's eyes with conviction. But his eyes keeps on flickering towards Taehyung's chest.

"As you should. And why the hell you keep on peeking on my boobs?" The older confirmed, feeling giddy because of the younger's statement. And asked suspiciously when he noticed the bunny's gaze.

"W-wifey's boobies looks so bwig and fwuffy... gukkie wants to sqwuish and swuck it..." The very honest bunny answered shamelessly. Completely oblivious by the things he is doing to his wife.

The younger's statement had only fuels Taehyung's arousal. He was already feeling horny having his tits sucked, on top of that he was given a clear and delicious view of the bunny's upper body. He couldn't help but want to just lift the comforter and see what's hidden inside it. And now this....

"Is that so? Then come here Bun.." he patted the space beside him to make the bunny sit close to him.

Once the bunny was sitting close to him, Taehyung didn't waste anymore chance and let go of the comforter he was holding onto his chest, just to settle himself on the bunny's lap.