Chapter XXXIII

Tae's POV

I'm now at back garden of the Kim Mansion where my bunny's birthday party is currently happening.

I can see my parents sitting near the mini stage, while talking to each other. While on the other side of the garden were my used to be friends Jimin, Yoongi and Hoseok.

Me and my friends don't talk anymore since they've got to know about the incident. They also got mad at me and accused me of things that wasn't even in my intention.

But, again I understand their sentimental. The world always view me as the bad guy. I'm always the infamous arrogant and rude Kim Taehyung in their eyes nothing else. That's how they've come to know me, that's who am I in their eyes and heart.

Yet, I'm still thankful that despite of everyone who's close and dear to me leaving and ignoring me, I still have my precious husband and petal who remained with me.

They are the only reason that keeps me on living and moving forward, in hope that one day we will get to reunite as a family in the safety of our own home.

Now, back on searching for my dear husband. I moved my gaze here and there to spot a certain adorable bunny.

And after a few minutes of searching for my baby, I finally saw him and that freaking leech of a cat, in the far corner of the garden. They were hidden by the decorations that's why it took me time to find them.

As I walk closer towards them, my frown is also getting deeper as I can now clearly see how that woman is being touchy with my husband.

She keeps on touching Jeongguk's chest and arms, and she aren't even being subtle at doing it. I knew it! Behind her angel like facade, she's a fucking slut!

The audacity of her doing that to my husband in my territory. I will fucking teach you a good lesson slut!.

With these thoughts, I fastened my steps, eager to pull that bitch hair and scrub that fucking and shameless face on the ground. Wait and see bitch!

But my body suddenly froze when I saw her leaning closer to my husband's face. She's going to kiss him! And that freaking bunny of a husband of mine is not even doing anything to stop her!

That's it! I'm completely enrage, and all I can see is complete red. I don't care of what will happen anymore. All I want is to move that bitch as far as I can away from Jeongguk.

So when I got my hands on her, I immediately grabbed a fistful of her long and silky hair and dragged her away from my baby. While my other hand is holding my present tightly.

"Ahhhh hurts! Hurts!" She dramatically screamed as I keep my tight grasp on her locks and drags her away.

"Taetae! What you doin?! Lwet Nwoona go!.." Jeongguk said angrily, but I'm not even listening to him, as my mind is so focused in hurting this bitch.

"G-gukkie help! He's hurting me... gukkie please..." the bitch cried hysterically, falling on her knees to look more pitiful. But I'm not falling for your act anymore bitch. So I pulled her hair even more, causing her to scratch her legs on the pebbled ground. Huh! Serves you right bitch!

"Come on bitch fight me! Stop acting weak!" I shouted at her, feeling anger bubbled inside me, seeing her acting so weak in front of my husband when in fact she could just push me easily since I'm just holding her hair with one hand.

We are now earning attention from the other guest.i could see them running towards our direction from my peripheral vision.

"Nooo! P-please let go... What did I do to you?! Why are you hurting me?..." She asked with her crocodile tears, I just rolled my eyes at her and continue with my assault.

"Stop acting innocent slut! You're going to kiss my husband right in front of my fucking salad! And you expect me to do nothing?! Think again bit---" my words was cut off when i felt someone pushing me hard, and the next thing I knew Is I was laying on the ground. My present flew out of my hand. Luckily I still got my mother instinct on, so my arms were wrapped around my little bump protectively.

I looked up angrily to look for the one who had the audacity to pushed me and harm my baby. Only to get the best betrayal of my life. There, I see my precious husband, standing in front of me while hiding his bitch behind his back protectively.

I stood up slowly, while hissing when I feel painful stings on my knees and elbows. I've got some scratches from my fall. Fortunately, my petal is safe.

"W-why did you do that baby?" I asked him unbelievably. Now shielding my tummy with both arms to protect it from any harm.

"Y-you bwad meanie! You hwurt Nwonna! Taetae stwill bwad! I dwon't like you!" He spat out, unaware of how much his words shatters my already wounded and broken heart.

"B-but she's seducing you! She's trying to kiss you! I'm just teaching her a lesson to not steal someone else husband!" I yelled at him, completely hurt and angry.

"Nwoona no stweal gukkie! She bweing nwice to gukkie unlike you! You meanie! You always hwurt people. Bwad! bwad! bwad! Monstwer! Go away! Go away! Gukkie dwon't like you! Go away! Gukkie dwon't want to swee you!" He yelled back viciously. Every words that comes out from his mouth is destroying my whole being.

I feel so much hurt in my heart. My knees are getting weak by each passing seconds of being there. My family, friends and husband looking at me like I'm the worst person alive.

I can't take this anymore. I just wanted the ground to swallow me. I just wanted to completely vanished and never surface again.....

"I--I....okay...I understand now... i-if that's what you w-want.. I -I'll give it to you.... Maybe this will be the bestest gift I could ever give to you...just remember one thing, Jeongguk. I might be a monster in your eyes... In everyone else's eyes, but I showed you the real me. All vulnerable and bare for you. I love you so much, my darling bunny. You have my words, that you will not see me ever again" I said one last time before running away from the person whom I always see as my home.

Away from my parents

Away from my friends

Away from my husband

They're all the same. They left me, just because they don't understand me.....