Chapter XXXVI

Taehyung was immediately brought to the hospital after passing out. And was being checked by several and best doctors of the hospital.

After thoroughly checking up the pregnant male, the doctor informed their findings to Tae's family. They have found out that the pregnant male passed out because of many reason.

Firstly, he is experiencing too much stress, which is not good for pregnant.

Secondly, because of being overly fatigue. And the family already assumed that it's because of everyday visitation of Taehyung to the Kim Mansion. Where in he needs to wait and huddle in the subway. And spend almost an hour of walking just to see his husband.

Thirdly, he's not getting enough nutrients to support his pregnancy. In fact the preggo isn't even eating properly for the past few days, causing for him to be dehydrated.

These were the main reasons why he passed out, and the Kim couple, Jimin, Yoongi and Hoseok couldn't be more guiltier than they already was.

They didn't have any idea that Teahyung has been experiencing all of this things all alone.

Namjoon and Jin feels like the worst parents. They were just trying to make things better but they always messed up.

They didn't even know if their son could still forgive them after all the bad things they have done to him.

Their son had trusted them blindlessly. But both had ruined their son's trust. They always failed their son. And they knew it.

They failed to protect, care and love him.

Most importantly, they felt like the cruelest upon realizing that they snatched the only person who should be Tae's anchor, specially during his pregnancy. They snatched the only person who took care and love their son genuinely.

How badly they want to bring back the time, where in they could still correct their mistakes. But they knew that it's impossible.

What have been done is done. They couldn't manipulate time with their money. So the only thing they could do is stop meddling with the young couple's life. Instead they would just support them and redeem themselves.

So right after confirming that Tae is already in good condition the Kim couple, jimin, Yoongi and Hoseok decided to go home dejectedly. Since the bunny is still in his animal instinct where in he wouldn't let anyone come close to his wife and child. Fortunately, he let the doctors treat his wife after a lot of convincing and begging, but after that he immediately guarded Tae's room.

The bunny also didn't know about the reasons why his wife had passed out. The Kim couple and his friends decided to hide it from him knowing that the already wild bunny would go berserk again; and would also blame himself for Taehyung's sufferings. They don't know what to do anymore if that happens.

Currently, the very worried bunny is sitting beside his wife's bed. Attentively looking at his face and body for any sign of discomfort. His huge and rough hand is placed above Tae's stomach, caressing the bump lovingly. Thinking that everyone is right, he is such a fool. How could he not noticed that his wife is pregnant with his own child all this time?

He feels like the biggest fool on Earth. He already saw the signs. The bump and the changing scent already gives a way that Taehyung is pregnant. Yet, him being stupid decided to ignore it and continue with his naitivity.

Hell! He wants to bust his head open when he himself hurt his pregnant wife. He almost lose his child when he pushed Taehyung!

"You're so stupid Jeongguk!"

"If you just didn't let your dumb useless brain work wifey wouldn't be here!"

"If you just take care of him, people wouldn't hurt him!"

"You know that wifey didn't mean to hurt us! But you! You hurt him! Dumb hooman!"

Jeongguk's bunny awakened self keeps on reprimanding his human. His words keeps on repeating inside the poor man's mind. Yet, Jeongguk didn't do anything to make it go away. He knows that his bunny side is right.

All he could go is to look at his wife and clutch his thigh tightly to stay sane.

After a several hours of waiting, Taehyung finally woke up, which alerted the younger immediately.

"Wifey?! Are you okay? Are you hurting somewhere? Please tell hubby." Jeongguk interrogated.

"I-Im fine.... w-why am I here? W-why did you come?" Taehyung asked directly in a low voice, yet he is looking at his lap insecurely.

"You're hurt Tae. Of course we would bring you here. And as for me, I'm here because I'm your husband. Just like how you were with me when I was hurt." Jeongguk explained seriously, his primal side not liking how his wife had questioned his presence.

"I--I okay....I'm already feeling good. Y-you can leave now. Thank you for saving me..." Taehyung replies hesitantly, his eyes never leaves his lap.

"No, I'm not leaving again. Never. I will take care of you and our child" the bunny said determinedly.

"Y-you don't have to..I-I can take care of myself and m-my baby.. please don't bother yoursel--." Taehyung said with a crack voice. Trying hard not to cry in front of his husband.

"Yes, I will Tae! Of course I will take care of you! You're my wife. My love! So stop pushing me way" Jeongguk said frustratingly. His possessive and territorial self is getting hurt by his wife's words.

"Look at me Tae. Please look at me" he added desperately.

"No...." Comes a low answer from his wife.

"Please stop being stubborn Taehyun-"

"And now I am being stubborn?! Aren't you the one who said you don't want to see my face?! Aren't you the one who told me to go away?! Then why are you still wanting to see this monster's face? Huh!" The preggo yelled, having done with everything.

"I-im sorry Tae....I-i didn't mean to say those words... please forget it baby"  Jeongguk pleaded desperately, eyes already red with unshed tears.

"No! I can't just forget it Jeongguk! It hurts so much here( pointing at his heart)... Just leave me alone and go to her! She loves you dearly not like me...." Taehyung let out, crying heavily.

"N-no! I don't want her! I only want you Tae. I only love you...." Jeongguk confessed.

"You love me? Yet you hurt me for her?" Tae asked amusingly, chuckling fakely"

"P-please stop this gukkie... It's already hurting me too much... I-I know I'm not a good person. I-Im also not a good wife...but but I don't deserve this too much pain... y-you promised that you wouldn't leave me... you promised that you would protect me.... Then why did you leave me?... w-why did you let them hurt me?...why Gukkie? I-I just badly wanted to be love....is it too much?" Taehyung finally breakdown, letting out all the feelings he had bottled up for the past months.

"S-sowyy wifey.... Gukkie sowwy! Pwease fogwive gukkie!" Jeongguk explaimed, shifting into his usual self after seeing his wife breakdown. And encased the crying male in his strong arms. Crying with him in the process.