Chapter XXXV

After running away from the Mansion, Taehyung found himself being chased by a huge crowd of people that consist of what he assumed as paparazzi, people who hates him, and people who wants to rob the former wealthy heir.

He was supposed to ride a train going back to his house. Eagerly wanting to be alone, so he could cry his heart out, he couldn't just let the whole world witness how vulnerable he is already, that's why he wants to be in the safety of his house.

But he unfortunately forgot to cover his face because of many things he was thinking and feeling.

And he is now facing the consequences of his action. And that is running for his pathetic life; if it weren't for the little bean inside him, he would gladly surrender himself to those vicious people who wants to harm him because doesn't have any means to live anymore. The world has always been a cruel place for him.

Yet, it's really not the right time for him to surrender. He has a life to protect and care. A life which symbolizes that once in his life he felt being loved genuinely. Most importantly, his little flower is a piece of his beloved husband.

So he ran and ran until his feet and legs hurts but he didn't give up. He ran wherever his feet could take him, not minding the protest of his body. His only concern is to get his flower as far as he can from those bad people.

His heart wishing that Jimin will miraculously arrive suddenly to save them. He really hopes that jimin would take pity on him, If not for him then at least for his baby. He knows that Jimin has a kind and soft heart. So he believes that his ex-friend will help him, that's why he was the first person he had reached out for help.

Everyone might think why not Jeongguk? Well the answer for that is simple; He is just full filling his bunny's birthday wish.  And that is for him to go away. More importantly he doesn't want his naive and innocent husband to get hurt by those cruel people. These reasons were enough for him not to seek for Jeongguk's help.

Deep in his thoughts and miseries, the running pregnant male failed to see the hump on the road, and that causes him go fall on his feet. But as usual he made sure to protect his tummy before falling.

"No no no....minie?... Where are you??... Please come...help..." The preggo blubbered in panic, seeing the approaching wild crowd.

Taehyung tried to get up again but his tries were futile because his ankle got sprained. Resulting for him to crawl pathetically, but someone from the crowd already caught him.

"Gotcha! HAHAH" the man yelled and laughed evilly, grabbing the crying male's hair harshly.

"No! Please let go! D-don't hurt me please ...let go!" Taehyung begged desperately. Arms not leaving his tummy for once.

"Oh wow! Look what we have here the almighty KIM TAEHYUNG begging pathetically" The man mockingly said, which made the crowd roared in laughter. Everyone not forgetting to click and record the preggo's miseries.

"W-what did I do? Let me go ...please I'm begging you. If you guys want money...i-i don't have it anymore." The preggo said while crying.

"Oh now you suddenly don't know? Well you did a lot of things that makes us suffer Kim. And we all know that you don't have money because you've been kicked by your own family. So you're basically useless now, that's why were just going to have our fun with you go make you somehow useful? Hahah" one man from the crowd yelled harshly, making the crowd cheer loudly. 

"Well guys calm down i know everyone of you wants to take your revenge on this bastard. But I will have my fun first." The man who's holding Taehyung from his hair said, as he raised his hand ready to give a blow on the pretty male's face.

Seeing the action, Taehyung finally lost his hope of getting save. He accepted his faith already. And that is dying in the hands of these vengeful people.

He closed his eyes tightly, waiting for the first punch to land on his face. He frowned when he didn't felt any pain, yet he heard a punching sounds. So he opened his eyes slowly only to see his dear husband hovering murderously above the man who's holding him previously.

The soft and cute looking bunny of his is nowhere to be seen, as he could only see a psychotic aura from his husband who's continuously punching the man's face. And Taehyung almost vomited when he saw that the man's face is already crashed and his blood spluttering everywhere. The Kim couple together with yoongi and Hoseok tried to stop the angry younger.Yet, the bunny didn't even show any sign of stopping. Until the man finally took his last breath.

Jimin immediately approaching Teahyung for his aid. But the preggo is in the state of bewilderement, he doesn't know what to do. He move his gaze to the crowd in panic that they will attack his mad husband, but he only see them surrounded by his parents security guards. Their face shows pure horror upon witnessing the mad bunny's brutality.

When Jeongguk made sure that the man wasn't breathing anymore, he stood up and walk towards the crowd, his animal instinct is on and his only intention is to hurt those who hurt his wife.

He wants to crash and tear them apart!

"Gukk stop! Your wife is already safe. He needs you." Hoseok shouted, but the bunny if deaf to his words.

"Jeongguk please stop! Papa will handle them. Just take care of your wife first" Namjoon tried this time, yet failed. As the bunny grabbed another man by his neck, squeezing it brutally.

"G-gukkie..... B-baby please come.... Wifey is hurt....need you" Taehyung finally decided to talk, not being able to handle seeing his sweet husband being so merciless and brutal.

And as If being hypnotized, Jeongguk let go of the man suddenly and ran towards the pregnant male.

"Wifey? Where does it hurts? Is our baby ok? I'm sorry I'm late. I'm so sorry." The bunny spoke worriedly. Shocking the family because it's his first time to talk correctly and straigthly.

Tae is totally confused on why the bunny is acting in a new way, but his main concern for now is to stop the younger's blood lust.

"M-my feet hurts....my tummy hurts... everything h-hurts.." the pregnant male complained, fresh set of tears running downs his face.

"Hold on wifey, I will bring you to the hospital." The bunny said seriously, scooping Taehyung in his arms as he walk towards his in law's car.

"N-no just drop me at my h-hous---" the preggo was about to protest, but lost his consciousness. His tired body finally giving up.

"Wifey!!! Tae!! Wake up..." Jeongguk yelled in panic and fear seeing his wife falling limp on his arms. He is so scared of what might have happened to his wife. He doesn't want to lose Taehyung nor their baby.  He doesn't want to lost his little family.