Chapter XXVI

"How can you do this Teahyung!"  Jin yelled loudly in anger. Which scared Taehyung because it is his first time seeing his mother this angry.

"I-Im so s-sorry mom" the only thing Taehyung could mumble as he fell on his knees, crying heavily.

___________________________________________

Taehyung is still crying on his knees as he couldn't bring himself to look at his parents angry faces.

Although he had already braced himself after informing his parents about the incident over the phone, it still didn't stop him to breakdown completely upon seeing his parents throwing him disappointed and furious look.

But he understand where there anger is coming from. He knows how much his parents adored his husband. And now he was the reason why the younger is in the operating room.

And he wasn't any different, he himself loathe himself so much to the point that he also wanted to jump down on the stairs to experienced an equal pain like his husband. Yet, he couldn't be selfish.
He has something to take care of.

"SORRY?! seriously Taehyung? Do you think your sorry could bring Jeongguk out of that operating room, unharmed?!" Seokjin spat furiously, ready to deliver another slap on his son, but Namjoon caught his hand.

"Calm down Jinnie. We can't solve this problem by creating another one" Namjoon said with a calm voice, but you could clearly see in his face that he too was angry.

"But Namjoon! He's too much! I don't know what have happened to our son! But a person like him who is capable of hurting an innocent soul cannot be our son!" Jin spoke venomously. Don't get him wrong, he loves his son dearly but Taehyung have gone too far. He wouldn't tolerate him anymore. Moreover he had vowed to himself that he would treat the bunny hybrid as his own son. And right now he is just being protective over the younger.

"I know Jin. I will handle this correctly. Just please calm down and let's wait for the doctor to come out and give us a good news."  Namjoon again tried to coaxed jin to calm down.

"Make sure that this time you'll make the right decision, Namjoon" Jin said seriously, as he stomped towards the benches outside the operating room to sit. Namjoon immediately following. Not before sending a cold look at their sobbing son on the floor.

After another hour of waiting, a doctor finally came out of the room, which immediately caught the attention of the Kim Family.

"Excuse me, M-mr Kim's?" A voice was heard asking confusingly. The doctor stared at the three Kims surprised and shock. Wondering why the elite family is in the hospital.

"Yes, doctor it's us. We're the family of the patient." Namjoon answered, walking towards the doctor. But Taehyung beats him.

"D-doctor... I'm his wife. H-how is my husband? Is he okay? Please tell me he's ok" Taehyung said as he hold the doctor's hand desperately.

"Oww... Calm down Mrs? Kim?...." The doctor asked hesitantly

"It's Jeon. Mrs Jeon." Teahyung corrected.

"I'm sorry, my bad Mrs Jeon. But please calm down. Your husband is fortunately out of danger for now. He have a minor bone injuries on his right leg and right arm. And he will be casted temporarily. But his head received the most damage because he had a head concussion. Unfortunately, we couldn't determine when will he wake up. Maybe tommorow or next week" the doctor explained professionally, feeling pity witnessing the broken and vulnerable male in front of her.

"c-can I see him?" A sobbing Taehyung asked.

"You can just see him after we transfer him to a private room" the doctor answered.

"Oww...okay.. Th-hank you doctor.." Taehyung muttered genuinely. And proceed to sat down on one of the benches and glance at the door of the operating room longingly.

"Look at what you have done Taehyung. I couldn't believe that you still have the audacity to stay here and act like a worried wife when in fact you did this yourself." Jin started to speak again, this time without shouting but his voice is full of mocking and accusation.

"Yes! Your right mom, it's my fault! But It wasn't my intention to push him down the stairs! I just wasn't thinking straight that time... I didn't mean it mom..dad.. please believe me. It never crossed my mind to hurt him physically. I'm not a monster! And I have every right to be here because I'm a wife! And that's my husband who is laying there! Of course I have all the right to be here!"

The broken male answered back when he couldn't take his mother's accusation anymore. He can't just let them think that he still despises Jeongguk, that's why he intentionally hurt him. Just the thought of hurting his husband intentionally makes him want to vomit.

"Shut up Taehyung" Namjoon finally had spoken after being silent for a long time.

"Don't talk as if you care for hi----"

"I do dad! I do care for him more than anything! Because I fucking love him!. Do you hear me? I LOVE JEONGGUK! so can you guys please stop putting words into my mouth?! I had enough of your accusations! I'm just a human, I made mistakes. But this mistake of mine isn't intentional, damnit!" Taehyung cut his father's words and burst out his true feelings, getting frustrated because of his parents words.

"Well, for your information my dear son. It's what we call fake love. If you really love him, he wouldn't be here,injured and unconscious. And don't start me with your unintentional mistake. Because from the very beginning I already warned you to never hurt him. He is very important to us Tae. He had lost his own parents because of me. And I intended to make it up to him by giving him his own family. But I'm such a fool to think that I could trust him with you, despite knowing your nature. But now I wouldn't be blind in making my decision anymore. I will make it right" Namjoon explained seriously. Before turning back to leave with Seokjin to have a personal talk with the hospital's management.

When they are 2 meters apart from their son, Namjoon suddenly drop a bomb that knocked out all of the air in Taehyung's lungs. He feels like falling from an endless height. It feels like he is having a nightmare and he wanted to wake up so badly.

"Be ready, my lawyer will prepare your divorce paper the soonest."

"N-no, you can't do this to me d-dad!" Taehyung stuttered, fresh batch of tears rolling down his cheeks.

"Yes, I can....and I will." His dad's last words before completely walking away with his mother.