Chapter XXIV

It's already midnight and the older Kim's already left the hospital; hesitantly leaving Jeongguk under Taehyung's care again.

Actually eversince the bunny was confined in the hospital, the older Kim's had tried to assign personal nurses for the younger to watch over him. Totally not trusting Taehyung anymore

But of course, Taehyung is very possessive and territorial when it comes to his husband. Which resulted to a huge argument between him and his parents. Yet, it's worth it, since he had succeeded in shooing away the nurses.

Currently Tae is still awake and arranging his make shift bed beside his husband's bed. He actually want to sleep on the younger's bed and cuddle with him, but he knows that it's impossible because he might accidentally touch his baby's injuries.

A few minutes later, Jeongguk had finally woke up. He rubs his droopy bambi eyes to get a better vision.

And upon looking at his side, he saw his wife busy making up his bed, still oblivious that he's already awake. He scanned the whole room with his big eyes, and started panicking when he can't see his mama jinnie and papa joonie.

"Whewe m-mama and papa?" He asked Taehyung with teary eyes and panic voice.

"Ow baby you're awake.... Please calm down. Mom and dad already went home darling. But don't worry they will visit you here tommorow. For now, wifey is the one who will take care of you,ok bun?" Taehyung said sweetly, trying to comfort the younger who's on the verge of crying.

He badly wants to touch him, but he refrained himself when he remembered how his husband had reacted when he tried to touch him last time.

"G-gukkie no want wif----taetae! He bwad and meanie.... want mama and papa" Jeongguk demanded, as he cried heavily.

"Shhh baby..... w-wifey will not hurt you again I p-promise! Wifey will change for his bunny... I will do everything you w-want gukkie...just please give me another chance..stop being scared of me." Taehyung said with a shaky voice, trying to suppress his tears while talking. He needs to be strong. He also didn't try to explain his side to his husband anymore, knowing very well that the younger and his parents wouldn't trust him anymore

"You no wifey! You jwust Taetae! Wifey nwice and cawing.... Taetae no like that!" The bunny accused brutally. Sending painful blows into his wife's heart.

His words hurting Taehyung like a bitch, but he decided not to dwell too much on it. If he wants to get his bunny husband back, then he shouldn't think of his pain and prioritize his Jeonggukie above everything.

"Uhmm are you hungry baby? We have delicious foods here? Or do want to eat something specific? I will order it for you darling. Just tell w-wifey." Taehyung said instead, completely diverting their conversation.

"Wait for a minute baby, wifey will prepare your foods..." He said when he saw that Jeongguk not showing a sign of answering his question.

He then proceed to prepare the possible foods his baby husband wants to eat. Still addressing himself as wifey, acting like the younger's words didn't hurt him at all.

Once the food is ready, he slowly made Jeongguk sit and settled beside him, wanting to feed him.

"Here, open your mouth bubba" he instructed softly as he brought the spoon towards the bunny's pouty lips.

"Gukkie no hungwy!" The younger said stubbornly. Shaking his head to emphasize his words. But he blushed furiously when out of nowhere, his stomach started grumbling. Indicating that he is indeed hungry.

"Opss seems like your tummy had different opinion, baby. So say ahh, can't let my honey bunch starve yeah?" Taehyung said teasingly, while chucking. Poking the bunny's pouty lips with the spoon head softly.

At this rate Jeongguk stopped being stubborn and open his mouth to eat. He's indeed hungry and doesn't want to starve, so he decided to eat first and continue being bratty after eating.

"Aww my poor baby is really hungry..." his wife commented, trying to start a light conversation, but the bunny only sent him a cute glare and continue getting feed by Taehyung.

After being feed, his wife went to the bathroom and returned with a basin and towel. And again settled himself beside him

Taehyung started to unbotton his hospital shirt wordlessly, knowing that the bunny doesn't like talking to him. but Jeongguk held his wrist to stop him. But he immediately let go when he heard his wife talk with a low voice

"P-please just let me, guu. let me take care of you" Taehyung mumbled with the most vulnerable voice, looking at his husband's eyes with shining eyes.

And this is Jeongguk's biggest weakness. Seeing the older sad. He can't just see his wife sad and upset. So he just let him do whatever he wish.

Jeongguk doesn't actually want to be separated from his wife. He still love Taehyung with his whole heart, yet he is still scared, traumatized and upset in what his wife had done.

He needs time or maybe space too? But the problem is he can't even imagine to be away from Taehyung for too long.

He was brought back to reality when he felt the gentle damping of wel towel on his chest.

His heart swelling seeing his wife cleaning his body so gentle and lovingly.

But him being the infamous horny bunny got hard unexpectedly just because his wife is wiping his face, neck, arms, chest, and abs. He gulped hard and think what he can do to hide his boner. Shifting uncomfortably in the process.

Unfortunately before he could even think of a solution, his wife already saw the forming bulge under the thick duvet. And this is the first time Jeongguk wants to curse his manhood for being big.

"Uhmm baby?.... W-what's wrong? W-why are you ehem...hard?..." Tae asked awkwardly, eyes never leaving his bunny's boner. He suddenly missed his husband. He blushed hard at the thought and shook his head to prevent himself from getting aroused in this situation.

How can he even managed to get hard in this situation? He is freaking injured for fuck's sakes! ---- Taehyung's mind screamed

"Ahh uhmm n-nwothing...wittle gukkie jwust cwold...." Jeongguk's poor excuse that almost made his wife burst out laughing on how adorable his husband is. But he refrained himself, not wanting to offend his baby husband.

"Aww is that so? Wifey can warm little gukkie if you want?" Tae playfully teased his embarrassed husband. Running his fingers on the bunny's chest down to his abs sensually.

Which only made Jeongguk impossible redder. He wants to defend himself and teach his wife a his right place but he is in his vulnerable situation. Morover, his arm and leg are injured so he couldn't do anything.

Seeing his husband's problematic and uncomfortable face, Taehyung finally showed him mercy.

"I'm sorry hubby. Wifey can't help you now since you're still indured. I don't want to risk getting you hurt. So let's wait until you get a little bit better ok?" Tae said sadly, feeling upset that he couldn't help his husband.

So he just started to dress the younger. He also lowered the room's temperature and laid Jeongguk on his bed gentle. He also securely wrapped him in the thick comforter and placed a loving kiss on his forehead before settling himself on his make shift bed after making sure that his husband is completely comfortable.

"Good night, baby. I love you so much." Taehyung said in a low voice before closing his eyes. Finally feeling his body's tiredness.

While Jeongguk totally got frozen with his wife's confession. God only knows how much he had been craving to heard those words from Teahyung.

If only they are in good terms he might be jumping here in there in happiness and excitement. Nonetheless his wife's words still made his heart beats wildly inside his chest.